What is the funnest thing to do while high on pot?

sirwoofalot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just gotta ask.

Isn't anyone worried about getting busted by a ranger with binoculars?

Maybe I'm being paranoid.

I think you would be facing federal charges since most of these recreation areas are in federal lands.

Kill two birds with one stone (no pun intended): tell 'em you're recreating as part of your religious experience. That way, no bust, and you can duck the NW Forest Pass ticket, too!

:tup: :tup:

Back in the day, we used to jump off of cliffs in to rivers adn lakes. It got up to 75 feet before someone finally got hurt. Luckily it was just a really bad bruise from hitting the water but having to do a rescue forced a new perspective.

We also used to put up a cloud and go free soloing. Fun but not reccommended.

I think the most fun I had was putting up a cloud and tele skiing waist deep powder off St Mary's in the Bitterroot. There were six of us and we linked about 100 turns on separate lines before stopping, panting and laughing.

Then we put up another cloud.

• 1 month later...
I can't believe this many of you admit to using marijuana.

I smoked marijuana once. But I didn't like it. And I didn't inhale...

Yeah, right, oh what did you say your name was? Bill C?

Bahahaha! Keep on saying it, you MIGHT get someone to really belive you some day.

what isn't fun to do while high on weed

Get pulled over!

border crossings have been a fun challenge.

but anymore it'd be meditating, or sitting on a cliff side stoking on the glitter of sun off of the waving green grass, or feeling the beauty of the life i am blessed with. getting god-drunk.

Well said for a pole smoker.

I am unable to perform anything of any consequence while high. Therefore my climbing partner enjoys watching me set up the tent which invariable takes a good hour. Mind you this is two tokes of cloned B.C. bud at it's best. This is the only time I will partake while climbing. When I know I will be lying down soon.

But this is truly me. I try not to smoke pot... in public.

Edited by Toast

I believe the verdict is out on the subject of pot. Recently I heard reputable scientific studies that link pot to gum disease, but the study failed to mention the quantity required to trigger gum disease. Modern pot requires a lot smaller dosage to get, "high," than the kind of pot available in the 70s and before.

Pot could be bad for you, but the legal drug alcohol has some negative impacts and it's widely available.

what isn't fun to do while high on weed

meet your girlfriends parents for the first time?

PC, i didn't know you had a girlfriend, so that's why your such a man hater ;) . it's in my best interest to be high when i meet my girlfriends parents for the first time, that way from that point on i :) just look normal.

Drugs were never a temptation for me even though the stuff was around the house all the time when I was a kid--it wasn't until I moved out on my own that I realized that a sifter was used for FLOUR--but I saw it what it did to folks over the years. Not a pretty sight. :noway: