Cell phones are evil

i_like_sun

Today I went online to download a south park ringer tone:

"Whats the matter, got sand in your vagina?" Repeat 35 times in a high pitch cartmen voice.

Everything was going great and I was laughing my ass off, when all of a sudden I started to get text messages from the website every 4.5 seconds. Now, my number is ruined and I can't seem to get the text messages to end! I suppose thats what happens when you put your number on the web........ idiot........

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a lady talking on her cellphone almost ran me over on the sidewalk the other day as she turned into the parking lot of the grocery store.

Funny thing is, SHE got mad at ME -- laid on her horn and yelled "what the fuck are you doing?"

So I killed her.

a lady talking on her cellphone almost ran me over on the sidewalk the other day as she turned into the parking lot of the grocery store.

Funny thing is, SHE got mad at ME -- laid on her horn and yelled "what the fuck are you doing?"

So I killed her.

ba-da-dum-bing!

:lmao:

tim robbins in cadilliac man, running into the car-dealership firing an ak-47 in the air:

"ALL YOU FUCKERS ARE GOING TO DIE!!!"

I got rid of my cellphone because I saw every other person walking around talking on one. What happened to enjoying the things around you?

Anyways, I didn't want to be like that. People can leave a message at home or send me an email. The world isn't going to end if I call them back later. Plus, if we talk on the phone so much, there is nothing left to talk about in real life.

Disconnect yourselves!