Michael Moore the Fraud

sheaf_stout

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a shit whether I agree or disagree with Sheaf. I like posters who are willing to stand up and fight rather than make 1 post and run away. :wazup:

I do have to say that I like the concept of, "Chainsaw Productions."

Edited by AlpineK

I don't give a shit whether I agree or disagree with Sheaf. I like posters who are willing to stand up and fight rather than make 1 post and run away. :wazup:

I do have to say that I like the concept of, "Chainsaw Productions."

exactly

fuck you loser - beating up a comatose retarded kid lacks honor

This smells the same as the swift boat trashing of Kerry and the whitewater scandal etc. More pathetic gyrations of a failed political party and its department of misinformation.

Moore is just stating the obvious and people don't like it. He is not responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths.

This smells the same as the swift boat trashing of Kerry and the whitewater scandal etc. More pathetic gyrations of a failed political party and its department of misinformation.

Moore is just stating the obvious and people don't like it. He is not responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Moore is a fat disgusting pig. And a leftist wacko to boot.

How did I guess you'd love the guy :rolleyes:

How did I guess you'd love the guy :rolleyes:

if MM spoke as a right-winger you'd not overlook the fact - he looks like a stereotypical piece of shit, overindulgent, corpulent American. the kind of profile that all the rest of the world mocks and laughs at. admit it

Go WC!

Moore shows the dark underbelly of the system. He is gonna get some heat under the lense . I wish there was something more than my signature I could do to get people to think about what the hell we are supporting every day!

Moore shows his dark underbelly

Exactly my point! And that underbelly is repulsive!

When you can't attack the man's arguments just attack his appearance. Ad hominem attacks are all you can come up with.

Give me a fucking break. You and everyone else hear spew "ad hominem" attacks endlessly about Bush, RL, conservatives, Christians, etc. ad nauseaum. There's little you do to make any "arguments". It's all generalization, speculation, attribution of motives, stereotypes and anything but an "argument".

As for MM, I can attack his "arguments" and shitty, slanderous, propaganda "documentaries" endlessly. But the gullible and weak-minded will still buy into his lies - because they/you want to. :wave:

Moore shows his dark underbelly

Exactly my point! And that underbelly is repulsive!

When you can't attack the man's arguments just attack his appearance. Ad hominem attacks are all you can come up with.

Give me a fucking break. You and everyone else hear spew "ad hominem" attacks endlessly about Bush, RL, conservatives, Christians, etc. ad nauseaum. There's little you do to make any "arguments". It's all generalization, speculation, attribution of motives, stereotypes and anything but an "argument".

As for MM, I can attack his "arguments" and shitty, slanderous, propaganda "documentaries" endlessly. But the gullible and weak-minded will still buy into his lies - because they/you want to. :wave:

MM’s lies are way better than the Bush crime family lies……nuff said.