Great News from FreeParis.com!!!

olyclimber

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think we all need to step back and take a deep breath....and PRAY FOR HER RELEASE. I would also like someone to be point person for the deliverable of actually finding out when she will be released from and AUTHORITATIVE SOURCE AND NOT SPECULATION.

Too funny but kinda true -

Paris Hilton is out of jail and now the District Attorney is upset.

The whole thing has become ridiculous, hasn’t it? California officials are obsessed with humiliating a blonde heiress, a girl as dangerous as a dab of Cool Whip on Jell-O.

At the same time, they don’t seem to mind that O.J. Simpson, whom a civil jury found responsible for the deaths of two people, is playing golf in Florida and laughing at them as he cleverly makes deals to collect fees for books and autographs.

Robert Blake, tried for killing his wife, is snacking in Malibu. Michael Jackson, subject of one child molestation trial and several investigations, lives in Las Vegas in the lap of luxury, travels around the world, and still entertains children at home.

Phil Spector, while awaiting trial for an alleged murder committed three years ago, has lived at home in a mansion and never spent an hour in jail. It took two whole trials to put the Menendez brothers away for killing their parents.

She managed to get out of jail after three hours, but now the DA is threatening to put her back in. A home imprisonment with an ankle bracelet isn’t enough. They’re going to torture her in a bare cell, solitary confinement, for a month, until she learns her lesson.

If they couldn’t get Simpson, Jackson or Blake, and if they can’t get Spector, they’re going to get Paris Hilton to prove a point.

It’s too funny. But that’s California, and Los Angeles, specifically.

You know what guys? Leave her alone already. Pick on someone your own size.

. . . a girl as dangerous as a dab of Cool Whip on Jell-O . . .

As a person who had a friend killed by a drunk driver, I can't say that someone with multiple DUI isn't dangerous. She's probably more dangerous to the general public than any of the other folks that you mention. Not that I don't think they should be treated more appropriately than they have/are, but she, just like other folks with multiple DUIs need to be treated with some harshness in my opinion.

It certainly hasn't helped her cause with the court and justice system that she thumbs her nose at them and violates the terms of her probation, etc. etc.

Stealing from a commentor on the NYT blog--Now that charges against Hamdan, bin Laden's chauffeur have been dismissed, maybe it can be arranged for him to be Paris's chauffeur. She's off the road, and a new job for him (but maybe that would be cruel and unusual punishment for him).

Stealing from a commentor on the NYT blog--Now that charges against Hamdan, bin Laden's chauffeur have been dismissed, maybe it can be arranged for him to be Paris's chauffeur. She's off the road, and a new job for him (but maybe that would be cruel and unusual punishment for him).

Yeah. Then, Ol' Hamdan can feel what it's like having a Jihad aimed at him.

From the backseat.

"I must also say that I was shocked to see all of the attention devoted to the amount of time I would spend in jail for what I had done by the media, public and city officials," her statement concluded. "I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq and other places around the world."

So Paris Hilton has requested that we ignore her from now on. I sincerely hope the media will respect her wish to live out her life in anonymity, and stop providing 24/7 coverage of her every move.

Please?