I'm drunk

AlpineK

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 3 beers and a giant bottle of Green Death (Rainier Ale) that have been sitting in my fridge for over a year.

The Green Death is technically in one bottle, but I think I'd be breaking the spirit of the rules my doctor gave me for beer drinking. :brew: :brew: :brew:

Edited by AlpineK

I've got 3 beers and a giant bottle of Green Death (Rainier Ale) that have been sitting in my fridge for over a year.

The Green Death is technically in one bottle, but I think I'd be breaking the spirit of the rules my doctor gave me for beer drinking. :brew: :brew: :brew:

They should have known to give you the quantities in ounces and not number of cans/bottles/22's/40's etc.

I'm in full time training. Right now I'm working my way through the 12 ouncers in the fridge one at a time. The 40 ouncer is still sitting there, but I may have to hold back on that for a bit.

Fuck I need to get to the store and get me a Sparks.

Ok well I'm not really drunk, but I did go out and have my first beer in almost exactly one year.

I got the go ahead from the doctors today, so I got a friend to take me out to the Wedgewood Ale House for a drink. :brew::moondance: :moondance: :brew::brew:

They told me to keep it to one drink a day, but I'm pretty god damn happy.

The next thing you know I'll be driving. :snugtop:

:tup: dude you can already climb harder and drink harder than me :grin: