PDX Pub Club

sk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c'mon Kev, time to leave the couv' for some pub chub! ...besides, I don't want to get my ass kicked if you're not there, and "I'm" representing you! :)

Maybe I can bring Miles?

Bring Miles. I will buy him his first beer along with a shot of Wild Turkey from my flask.

HOLY SHITE the whole gang is comming out!!!! any one know if TG will be in town??? it would be so awsome to see him again too.

fyi you guys all RULE

i wont be smacking anyone unless they piss me off in person :D

kevbone you should come. it would be good for you to put faces to avitares and then you might not be such and imbecelle on line ;)

HOLY SHITE the whole gang is comming out!!!! any one know if TG will be in town??? it would be so awsome to see him again too.

fyi you guys all RULE

kevbone you should come. it would be good for you to put faces to avitares and then you might not be such and imbecelle on line ;)

:lmao:

Tell you what.....quit being such a "wanker".....and I will stop being an imbecelle.

fyi you guys all RULE

Tell you what.....quit being such a "wanker".....and I will stop being an imbecelle.

sweety i am no more a wanker than buffy was a vampire :nurd:

but ya better show up. :grin: