the queens of spray

pink

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not until the hot chicks climbing thread was born, and trash mentioned the whole calander thing. i will have to admit that was brillant. the pictures started rolling in after that. :rawk::rawk::rawk:

Edited by pink

not until the hot chicks climbing thread was born, and trash mentioned the whole calander thing. i will have to admit that was brillant. the pictures started rolling in after that. :rawk::rawk::rawk:

i post when i am sick or stuck with nothing to do, like injured or something. most of the time i don't have time to post because i have kids and a job and a boyfriend and hobbies. I hate this time of year because i want to climb but i don't have much of an opportunity. sometimes cc.com helps....

I wonder how many of the calendar babes will be present for CD signing at Sausage Fest tonight?

I'll be there in spirit. :toad:

The real question is, how many of the cc.comer's WIVES will be there relative to the number of calendar babes who show..... :battlecage:

Sausage Smackdown.

I wonder how many of the calendar babes will be present for CD signing at Sausage Fest tonight?

I'll be there in spirit. :toad:

The real question is, how many of the cc.comer's WIVES will be there relative to the number of calendar babes who show..... :battlecage:

Sausage Smackdown.

A smackdown would be fun to see, but I'm taking Mr. rmncwrtr to Timberline Lodge today for a couple days to celebrate our anniversary and ski.

I showed him the calendar and he thought you did a fantastic job, Tvash! He's not quite sure about "spray" but he enjoyed this thread so thanks to pink for starting it and Tvash for the new direction.

Have fun at the sausagefest!

Someone's seriously making a calendar for the girls of cc.com?

How f'in stupid. If you buy this, then you are a L.O.S.E.R.

Girls, do you know how many desperate lonely climbers there are jerking off to your photos right now? I'd pull my shots if I were you.