the queens of spray

pink

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, moving on *cough*cough*, here's a pic of Rachel M who has come out 2 years in a row for a computer programmers convention and hooked up with the pdx pub club folks at Rocky Butte and Beacon with Joseph Healy.

That's gonna get misconstrued too isn't it. :blush:

Rachael_M_small.jpg

Nice lady.

billco i think the point of the calendar was to have pictures of women who are actualy cc.comers. does this woman post currently? she is lovely not doubt and there are many women who climb who are drop dead gorgeous.... but we can't really get the proper permission for printing if we don't have contact.

billco i think the point of the calendar was to have pictures of women who are actualy cc.comers. does this woman post currently? she is lovely not doubt and there are many women who climb who are drop dead gorgeous.... but we can't really get the proper permission for printing if we don't have contact.

OK, sorry, I was reflecting on the start of the threads title before it was changed to "Gods Lovely creatures", it was "Hot climbing Chics".

I can pull all the pics if you want. Picklejuice and Knottygirl are (semi) regulars.

OK, sorry, I was reflecting on the start of the threads title before it was changed to "Gods Lovely creatures", it was "Hot climbing Chics".

I can pull all the pics if you want. Picklejuice and Knottygirl are (semi) regulars.

how come they didn't' post their own pics then? i am just curious i don't know them or recognize the avatares but i hardly ever post any more.