Another Mt Hood Stupid Comment

Weekend_Climberz

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come nobody's mentioned dogs. Actually, I think dolphins have a better sense of smell. Get packs of dolphins combing the area.

Dolphins could search at night using their echo-location, and with their powerful reasoning and associative logic powers, they could post numerous ideas as to the minimum gear needed to survive in the mountains, how to properly perform rescues, and second guess trained rescue professionals and skilled climbers. Perfect!

Am I wrong?

yes

I'm Hindu - my multiple gods think you are a moron.

Good going boys.....The eyes of the country are on this site and you are demonstrating to them that prejudice, hatred, and bigotry are not merely right-wing phenomenons!

Edited by ericb

Good going boys.....The eyes of the country are on this site and you are demonstrating to them that prejudice, hatred, and bigotry are not merely right-wing phenomenons!

Heaven forbid we put on a good show for the voyeurs and ghouls. They have to get their moneys worth you know.

I used to think I was unfit to reproduce, hence it was a good thing my sperm was split on the May 1994 Playboy Centerfold.

That would have to be Shae Marks.

shae_marks1.jpg

BIRTHPLACE: New Orleans, Louisiana USA

BUST: 34" D

WAIST: 23"

HIPS: 34"

HEIGHT: 5' 4"

WEIGHT: 105 lbs

AMBITIONS:

Earn a journalism degree, work in entertainment. Enter the national Jet Ski competition.

TURN-ONS:

Convertible Porsches, men in suits, sushi, volleyball at the beach, working out.

TURNOFFS:

People without ambition, rush hour traffic, overconfident men.

MAD, MADDER, MADDEST:

Bad pick up lines, overstyled hair, assuming I've said yes before I have.

NEVER AGAIN:

Will I be afraid to speak my mind or speak up for myself.

ONE THING I'M NOT:

A housekeeper! Don't clean, can't cook. I'll do the books, you do the laundry.

Just as soon as I meet someone who can turn a hill on it's side, I will climb it!!! Hey, I have running water, and a farm, too. Howja know that? I do live right near the Tieton........I live in Naches, well, outside Naches. ANyone on here live near me?

I used to hike every week, but my hiking buds moved away a few years ago. I do miss that. Dunno about climbing a rock, however!

I knew there were some cool people here!