people in bellingham are fucked

glassgowkiss

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 inches of snow my ass. I shoveled more than a foot off of my deck.

I think its stupid to expect these towns to buy snow equipment as if we're Jackson Hole when we get snowed on once every three years.

Crotchety old man

somehow as soon as you cross the border the highways were clear of snow. every friggin time! and let me tell you- washington state isn't cheap to do business. so i wonder what the fuck are these taxes going for if they don't buy basic equipment?

5 inches of snow and the town is shut down. went to 2 stores and they were both closed. what a bunch of wankers.

5 inches shuts the town down, we got at least a foot. Add in the fact Bellingham doesn't plow and that most people have no freakin' clue how to drive in the snow and it makes for quite an Apocalyptic Winter Wonderland.

"Um...I don't think your Ford Festiva with bald tires is gonna make it up that hill covered in an inch of solid ice but Hey! Give it a go! You can always abandon your car in the middle of the street because there is NO WAY I'm gonna help your sorry ass. And don't forget, when you slam on the brakes and start to skid backwards at appogee, make sure you keep the brake pedal pressed to the floor, grip the steering wheel with white knuckles, and do nothing but stare straight ahead in rigid, terror-induced paralysis."

Thankfully, one of the vehicles in my quiver is a Beastly Phallic Symbol a.k.a The M.D.U (Mobile Dog Unit). $50 and I'll deliver you a latte.