Most redneck town in King or Pierce county?

Jens

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

darrington. some thugs broke into my friend's car while we were hiking. then they hotwired it and drove it into a firepit and left it like that - after stealing a bunch of stuff, including photos of his recent trip to alaska.

when we got back to his car after hiking we were like, dude, why did you park in the firepit? and of course he was all, dude, i didn't park there. and then everything became very clear and very lame.

then when he called the cops they basically laughed at him and said to meet them at some local grocery store. while we were there one amped-up pickup truck after another pulled up and laughed at him with his OR plates while he talked to the cop. it was like the cop brought him there solely for public humiliation.

we begain to get the feeling that someone in one of those trucks was the thug or thugs, or that the story had got 'round already. you know, they keep it in the family in darrington...

Forks is a culturally diverse international town.

A long time ago I heard Forks described this way:

"Fat, drunk, 45 year old women staggering down the street at 8 in the morning with giant logging trucks blasting by HONNNKKK!! HONNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (mimicked with the typical doppler sound effect with lower pitch at the end).

Forks is a culturally diverse international town.

A long time ago I heard Forks described this way:

"Fat, drunk, 45 year old women staggering down the street at 8 in the morning with giant logging trucks blasting by HONNNKKK!! HONNNNKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (mimicked with the typical doppler sound effect with lower pitch at the end).

Nowadays the town has a very strong hispanic flavor, with a hint of meth

darrington. you know, they keep it in the family in darrington...

Actually, its ALL family in Darrington. Going to climb Glacier Peak several years ago, a guy flagged us down who looked like he was in accident, we pulled over let him get in the truck. He was completely scratched up from head to toe like he had just bushwhacked through a mile of blackberries. Asked if we could drop him off at a pharmacy so he could get some ointment...

That weekend every car at the trailhead was also broken into .