Infinite bliss

kevbone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DirtyHarry, you're a tool. and so am i. why else would we spend our time and energy on these posts?

the difference is that i'm trying to gather information on a climb, and you're just making snarky comments. snark away, i guess. when you read your posts i laugh at them, so you're a useful tool at least.

since it looks like nothing of substance is gonna get posted by you guys about infinite bliss, i'm outta here. i'm sure you'll miss me! but i'll still be lurking...and superior...

Wait, wait, I've climbed it. Here's some beta and stuff I wrote down a awhile back:

bukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbuk...B'GOCK!!bukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbuk...B'GOCKKKKK!!!bukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbuk...COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbuk...Bawwwwwwkkkkk...bukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbukbuk.

If you have any more questions, let me know.

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

th_pluck-u.jpg

the difference is that i'm trying to gather information on a climb,

searching for useful info in spray is like looking for entertainment ring-side at a gallagher show - it's highly unlikely you'll find anything you want, and quite certain you'll get shit on you

hey fatso,

i think dirty harry likes kids to. maybe they will extradite you to colorado as well. then we can all go climbing together. oh thats right, you guys don't climb.,

I'm afraid Chaps pounded the "you guys don't climb" line into the ground.

Please keep trying.