Infinite bliss

kevbone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm tired of this route and peoples questions about it. It is not the style of route that should engender so much interest or enthusiasm. It is not the type or route that I want representing WA climbing.

Then, why not just ignore it, rather than pissing on people who don't meet your expectations?

he likes to honk at innocent people too grin.gif!

kinda the impatient grumpy type evils3d.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

fuck you you motherfucking cocksucking hooplehead.

what's a "hooplehead"? wazzup.gif

I knew there was something wrong with you you miserable cocksucker. You should watch the best fucking shown on TV - Deadwood

what's a "cocksucker"...are you a "cocksucker"? that doesn't sound like a nice word, you dumb hooplehead... the_finger.gif

fuck you you motherfucking cocksucking hooplehead.

what's a "hooplehead"? wazzup.gif

I knew there was something wrong with you you miserable cocksucker. You should watch the best fucking shown on TV - Deadwood

what's a "cocksucker"...are you a "cocksucker"? that doesn't sound like a nice word, you dumb hooplehead... the_finger.gif

time for you to meet mr wu and his swine

(this is perhaps the Everest of thrunting)

he likes to honk at innocent people too grin.gif!

innocent?

Here's a tip people: When you are on a narrow road and another car appears out of nowhere behind you and starts tailgating, that means they want to drive faster than you and you should pull over and let them pass. This is especially true if you have THREE cars backed up behind you. Fucking fucks.

kinda the impatient grumpy type evils3d.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Yeah. Pretty much. I was going "hiking" after all. rolleyes.gif

the problem was, there were four other cars stacked in front of you waiting to blast past the slow fucker in the subaru...so why exactly do you get dibs on blasting past them??? confused.gif

Get your ass out of bed earlier...

Oh, and is Pax latin for Peace or Greek for dick? the_finger.gif

No, there was your friend the physics genius in front of me, then you, then.... four miles later.... we all caught up with the blue hair in the slowbaru.

I know counting isn't an emphasized skill in Engineering, but by my estimation there were two slow cars in front of me at first, and then three.

And "Pax" means "leadfoot" in Cantonese.

Listen, i blasted past that guy at the first opportunity I got, so explain to me how you should first pass me, then pass him????...

Plus, regarding 4 i figured you'd passed my other buddy before you got behind mr. physics...so yeah, i can count...point being is that there were more cars in front of you that were not causing the problem and they were also looking to pass if given the opportunity...

if you'd pulled that shit on me, i would stepped on the brakes for good measure...your lucky steve didn't cave your face in...

And go figure, all along i thought pax meant "dumbass" in mandarin...

Edited by RuMR

Apparently in addition to being counting/spelling/grammar challenged, you have poor reading comprehension skills.

Fact: I was on your friend's ass for > 4 miles. Our unplanned convoy didn't catch up to the really slow Subaru until ~1 mile from the trailhead.

edit: I see you have edited your above posts to be more alligned with reality. Nice work.

Whatever, I hope you and your kids had a blast.

The take home message of all this bullshit is this:

Here's a tip people: When you are on a narrow road and another car appears out of nowhere behind you and starts tailgating, that means they want to drive faster than you and you should pull over and let them pass. This is especially true if you have THREE cars backed up behind you. Fucking fucks.

In the future, you should warn folks if you plan a Mounties-style siege of a narrow road with your minivan convoy. You know, post on cc.com, mountie's board, craigslist.... due dilligence. That's about 8 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

well...i was only behind that subaru at the very end and wasn't watching where steve was...I know that personally, i was averaging around 40 mph or higher most of the way until the very end and wound up tailgating that old guy until there was a turnaround to get by him...Did you see me in front of Steve? Prolly not...

Steve was probably hanging waaaaaaaay back, in which case he should've let you pass...

We had a good time but the huckleberries seemed to be a week out...

Just one question. Has everyone here climbed the route in question? Or are they bitching about heresay?

I have not climbed it, but want to badly.

I humped one of the blocks on it. My pecker had sores for a month afterwords. Or maybe those were from the Thailand trip. Can't remember

So now you're back in Colorado, do you have anything to say to the Ramsay family?