Infinite bliss

kevbone

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya know flyingpig seems to be a total wank but kevbone does seem to get the gist of spray. he's sort of OK...lets leave him on the island.

kevbone--you happened to ask a question in the main forum that has a history of evoking a lot of strong reactions. there's a lot of good info and good answers to questions on this board. enjoy spray but don't miss out on the other stuff it has to offer.

I of course don’t know any of you, just like you don’t know me.

Are you sure? You'd be surprised who lurks here.

We all are or used to be climbers (hopefully), and for that we are connected in some twisted way. I will bend over now and take it!

What sort of connections are you talking about? hellno3d.gif

Have you ever checked out the Pirate Forum? There's a place for everyone here... even you. smileysex5.gifmoon.gif

By the way, if you need justice delivered, talk to me first.

wave.gif

""ya know flyingpig seems to be a total wank""

Thanks minx! But if you all havent figured out yet that flyingpig and I are friends and climbing partners. So cut him slack.

I am still knew to how this whole posting thing goes. I just look under the active topics, so wherether it is spray or climbers board. Its all the same to me.

Is that bad?

Thanks minx! But if you all havent figured out yet that flyingpig and I are friends and climbing partners. So cut him slack.

nothing wrong with a good wank... they are just disposable. need some meat for a proper fulfilling smileysex5.gif

""Are you sure? You'd be surprised who lurks here.""

If you dont tell who you are, then you are just another poster hiding behind there computer, just like me!! Although, most folks know that kevbone is a nick name of mine given to me by close friends when i was 19 and lots of people still call me by this today. So you know who I am, I dont know who you are. SO If I make fun of you, its your online persona Im making fun of.

I am still knew to how this whole posting thing goes. I just look under the active topics, so wherether it is spray or climbers board. Its all the same to me.

Is that bad?

Yes! There was a great civil war amongst the ranks of cc.comers over that very issue and PC LIBERAL PUSSY PREMATURE EJACULATORS WON! NOW START SQUIRTING JIZZ BEFORE YOU HAVE TIME TO ENJOY IT OR WE'RE SENDING YOU OVER TO ASS.COM WHERE THE REST OF THE REAL MEN IN THE WORLD WHO STILL KNOW HOW TO FUCK HANG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kevbone--i don't care if he's your long lost twin brother whom you're having some sort of intimate incestuous romance....he still seems like a complete wank to me. no slack unto proven otherwise.

is that bad? yeah--like there are rules to what posts you should check when around here....hahahahahaha

just don't want you to miss out on the stuff that is practical on this site. there's quite a bit of it.

Is that bad?

Yes! There was a great civil war amongst the ranks of cc.comers over that very issue and PC LIBERAL PUSSY PREMATURE EJACULATORS WON! NOW START SQUIRTING JIZZ BEFORE YOU HAVE TIME TO ENJOY IT OR WE'RE SENDING YOU OVER TO ASS.COM WHERE THE REST OF THE REAL MEN IN THE WORLD WHO STILL KNOW HOW TO FUCK HANG OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E-ROCK STFU AND GET OVER TO ASS.COM WHERE YOU BELONG IF YOU THINK THAT'S WHERE THE REAL MEN ARE.

MORE LIKE THE "REAL" MEN WHO LUV TO CIRCLE JERK OTHER "REAL" MEN

Thanks minx! But if you all havent figured out yet that flyingpig and I are

the same person posting from the same computer uing the same ISP....

Dru...that's what I assumed. then i looked. doesn't appear to be the case. haven't bothered to check and see if they have both posted at similar times though. maybe kevbone is posting from a different computer as his even more juvenille alter ego flyingpig. smirk.gif

in fact kevbone's IP is pretty close to yours dru....hmmm...

Edited by minx

"just don't want you to miss out on the stuff that is practical on this site. there's quite a bit of it. "

I know you or I could find important info on this site. Lord knows I tried. And once in a while the vultures gods let me be and sincere folks answer and I get the info I need. But on this thread is open war. Some of the posters are just plain dicks. Thats alright, two can play this game .

Now Im off to ASS.COM to ass my self silly!