Infinite bliss

kevbone

My original request (before the vultures came) was for a more detailed topo, not the chicken scratch that this topo offers.

I have climbed this route, and did not have a topo. In regards to your need for a detailed topo, the topo referenced is six pages long! Do you need seven? Follow all the bolts until they disapear for awhile in the middle, follow your topo thru this section, then follow the bolts again. Except for the middle section, the route is very, very easy to follow. And the detailed topo will get you thru the middle.

Bring two ropes, water, a bunch of QD's, your topo, and maybe a few small nuts and cams for the middle section.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Minx! I have so much info,its unreal,

That sounds like a LOT of info.

Yet you've spent two whole days bemoaning the poor quality of the topo you already have in hand and ignoring obvious suggestions to simply use the search engines. Given your clear dissatisfaction despite that "unreal" amount of info...what EVER would you do if there was NO topo out there for you?

Routefinding and adventure on mountain routes is a real buzzkill. rolleyes.gif

Thanks Minx! I have so much info,its unreal,

That sounds like a LOT of info.

Yet you've spent two whole days bemoaning the poor quality of the topo you already have in hand and ignoring obvious suggestions to simply use the search engines. Given your clear dissatisfaction despite that "unreal" amount of info...what EVER would you do if there was NO topo out there for you?

Routefinding and adventure on mountain routes is a real buzzkill. rolleyes.gif

look at the spray from "the best guitar playing actor" yelrotflmao.gif

hey fatso,

i think dirty harry likes kids to. maybe they will extradite you to colorado as well. then we can all go climbing together. oh thats right, you guys don't climb.,

dude...you have a five year old daughter and you crack a joke like this? WTF is the matter with you, you twisted fuck...

hey fatso,

i think dirty harry likes kids to. maybe they will extradite you to colorado as well. then we can all go climbing together. oh thats right, you guys don't climb.,

dude...you have a five year old daughter and you crack a joke like this? WTF is the matter with you, you twisted fuck...

Jesus, flip him shit because he's bad at advertising. tough crowd

I just can't get enough of the Kevbone/flyingpig nob-licking action. YOu two should get a room or somethin.

On a more serious note, you might also want to keep spray in spray. Shitting on any thread that Harry posts on is not the best of plans, but hey, you've already proven yourselves to be stupid.