drum circles?

layton

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True story:

My wife and I were walking on a beach in Tofino about 10 years ago. There was a group of very unwashed 20-something hippies in a drum circle working it. We passed them and walked around a headland. Around the corner, one of the young women intensly drumming by herself while sitting on an large oblong drum. Something was a bit odd, as she seemed to doing some odd movements and vocalizations. Fair enough, we just kept walking down the beach, drawing closer.

When we were about 10' away, we realized... Her skirt was hiked up, the thrusts were definately pelvic in nature and she was getting off in full force. We didn't know what to do and just sort of quietly backtracked and pretended not to notice. She didn't care.

I'll bet that was one slippery drum. Moral of the story: don't buy used drums from hippies in Tofino.

True story:

When we were about 10' away, we realized... Her skirt was hiked up, the thrusts were definately pelvic in nature and she was getting off in full force. We didn't know what to do and just sort of quietly backtracked and pretended not to notice. She didn't care.

hahaha.gif thatz like the ole 'crouching burka hidden penis'

I LOVE the OR county fair. I saw the best drum circle ever there. Some goofball made a stage, stood in the middle, had four timpany-sounding drummers around him, and had rings and rings of gradually smaller drums in front of him. Folks with flutes were on the very outside. The self-made "conductor" led musicians through ups and downs of this ad-lib music; and it sounded incredible. Some skinny old unwashed guy was doing yoga toward the setting sun. Women were nursing babies and kids were running around without shoes on. And also, my shrooms were just kicking in. It is one of the best memories I have--I wish I were there right now.