Celebrity Mountaineers/Climbers/Trekkers?

Dersu

Ok, not as cool as the large housecat thread, but I'm volunteering for The Mountain Institute--a DC based international non-profit--and we're looking to find out what Hollywood A-listers climb, mountaineer, or trek in high places. Even if they simply are known to have an interest in mountain regions/cultures/environments.

The purpose is to find some star power to participate in an event this fall. If you need more information let me know and I'll do my best. I've done a little research, but any ideas would be really appreciated.

Thanks!

oh yeah, I already saw the thread on Osborne.

Edited by Dersu

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? Is Diamond Dave wearing gaitors, bibs, and a beret? Go ahead Dave, JUMP! Might as well JUMP you corny bastard. My uncle met Diamond Dave in the Bahamas, early 80s. Said Dave was rumoured to be a Brokeback type among the hotel staff. Who knew?

Then there's Ed Viesturs yelrotflmao.gif

Met a pair of soap opera actor/actress in J-tree a few years ago. Couldn't tell you which show or what their names were, but the redhead chica was a SMOKIN hot aussie.

My uncle met Diamond Dave in the Bahamas, early 80s. Said Dave was rumoured to be a Brokeback type among the hotel staff. Who knew?

Just look at that right hand reach, I have personally NEVER reached for a hold that gay-handedly. hellno3d.gif

Looks more like a reach AROUND! hahaha.gif