sk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Muffy,

Normal life ain't so bad. Take me for instance...

I see my family regularly now, I help my sisters with school and job searches and I'm generally there to be a big brother. They missed me all these years, and now I really understand how important they always were.

I make money for my employer, and I save money, and I'm rewarded with more money for making lots of money for my employer and I save more money. Soon I will buy a beautiful house.

I cook better Pad Thai than the shitty Thai restaurants around here.

I get regular sucky sucky from a woman I love very much. When I called her from a ridgeline in Utard while skiing powder on vacation (which I can easily afford) several weeks ago, she asked me if I missed her, and I said.... "well, i AM skiing powder". She said, "YOU CAN'T FUCK POWDER, E-ROCK!" and you know what, I can't, and I don't want to. I want to fuck wet pussy (yeah that's right all you "homophobes" who crave my red-hot cock in your ass, I'm actually NOT queer).

When I get a chance to sit down, relax, have a beer and watch a movie, I appreciate the free time, rather than self-flagellating for missing out on a sunny day to climb.

I LOVE 5.6! LOVE IT!

Sincerely,

E-rock

Dear Muffy,

I see my family regularly now, I help my sisters with school and job searches and I'm generally there to be a big brother. They missed me all these years, and now I really understand how important they always were.

I make money for my employer, and I save money, and I'm rewarded with more money for making lots of money for my employer and I save more money. Soon I will buy a beautiful house.

I get regular sucky sucky from a woman I love very much. When I called her from a ridgeline in Utard while skiing powder on vacation (which I can easily afford) several weeks ago, she asked me if I missed her, and I said.... "well, i AM skiing powder". She said, "YOU CAN'T FUCK POWDER, E-ROCK!" and you know what, I can't, and I don't want to. I want to fuck wet pussy (yeah that's right all you "homophobes" who crave my red-hot cock in your ass, I'm actually NOT queer).

When I get a chance to sit down, relax, have a beer and watch a movie, I appreciate the free time, rather than self-flagellating for missing out on a sunny day to climb.

I LOVE 5.6! LOVE IT!

Sincerely,

E-rock

P.L.E.A.S.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE. blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

i don't think i am a climber any more cry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

Hey Girlie-Pie.

The average "climbing is my big hobby" phase lasts about three to five years before many switch to wind-surfing, roller-blading, hiking with the kids, or what not.

Ain't unusual at all.

dang, i lasted 7 years cool.gif

Dear Muffy,

I LOVE 5.6! LOVE IT!

Sincerely,

E-rock

Love you E-rock. and thank you buddy. so do you still have your plants. miss you. and tell your woman i think she is totaly lucky!!!! rockband.gifrockband.gifrockband.gif

Word to e-rocker and muffy.

I haven't been climbing (not by choice though) for more than 13 months.....pretty sad day. But I'm having a kid, doing lots of fun work, meeting cool people (today I spent 2 hours talking with the president of Eagle TV), and when you're climbing you can't wear fuckin' swanky awesome suits like you can when you go to official government celebrations:

n25901538_30396804_197.jpg