Tom Delay resignation betting pool

Skeezix

The media sure picked on Clinton; if they were a liberal media don't you think they would have tried to change the subject?

They did. They covered just as much of the scandals for as possible to maximizie profits/viewership, while casting the accusers for each scandal is as negative a light as possible, questioning motives, expenditures, and legitimacy of the issues as much as possible. A win-win for the media.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who gives a rat fuck if they're Demo/Repub, Lib/Conservative, Fuck 'em all. If they're getting rich by fleecing us and accepting kickbacks, run em out of town on a rail.

Damn straight. We need a good house (and senate) cleaning in DC across the board. Delay can be the first to go. Worst of the worst.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
The media sure picked on Clinton; if they were a liberal media don't you think they would have tried to change the subject?

They did. They covered just as much of the scandals for as possible to maximizie profits/viewership, while casting the accusers for each scandal is as negative a light as possible, questioning motives, expenditures, and legitimacy of the issues as much as possible. A win-win for the media.

BTW, I just read this shit. KK you are one idiotic motherfucker.

no SHIT that SOME of the media questioned (though not as much as they should have) the motives, expenditures and legitimacy of the issues pertaining to Clinton getting some illicit nookie. Was there any motive EXCEPT political mudslinging? They spent how many HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS on the investigation? It was a BLOW JOB for chrissakes!?? Not a criminal conspiracy that killed thousands and thousands of people, ruined the US economy, and destroyed the world's opinion of the US like say... THE IRAQ WAR!

FUCK!

KK, F'weather and the like are total fucking idiots. A year later and none of them even post anymore. Every idiotic thing they argued for has fallen flat on its face. Please grace us once more with your presence and let us hear what you have to say for yourselves today. pitty.gifrolleyes.gifwazzup.gif

Tom Delay is an idiot. I'm not really sure why people were so threatened by him though. As for KK and F'weather...I don't know if they are as JoshK says "total fucking idiots". What do you say KK. Are you? JoshK sounds like he'd like to meet you out at the woodshed.

Tom Delay is an idiot. I'm not really sure why people were so threatened by him though. As for KK and F'weather...I don't know if they are as JoshK says "total fucking idiots". What do you say KK. Are you? JoshK sounds like he'd like to meet you out at the woodshed.

I'm sure JoshK is a snivelling wuss in real life, who feels comfortable hiding behind his ISP in anonymous safety. What that half-wit turd says about me is completely irrelevant - as is he.

yoda.gif

I think plenty of people on this board know me, know I don't hide behind an IP, and know where to find me. laugh.gif

It's your conservative kicked-as-a-child beta-male ass that posts behind a fake name, after all.

Now, what say you, KK, for yourself? It's a year later and your band of crooks is quickly crumbling. Don't you have anything to add to edumacate us liberals on why everything is going according to plan?

Tom Delay is an idiot. I'm not really sure why people were so threatened by him though.

What part of the subversion of democracy doesn't threaten you?

Are you so unpatriotic that civil servants on the take doesn't bother you?

Squid: I may not be entirely up to date on the case but last time I read about it (it's been a couple of months - snore) looked like he had violated a TEXAS campaign law. I am not even sure I have a problem with the redistricting of TX at this point. I personally felt much more outrage towards the Randy Cunningham ,William J. Jefferson and Robert W. Ney scandals. Maybe those guys just aren't has easy to hate as Delay is??