Smith trip?

sketchfest

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Muffy The Wanker Sprayer:

ISO belay slave for supper easy bummper belay sport climbs for the weekend of nov. 9th - 11th If interested please post here or pm. Lable to "gumby girl"
[Wink][Razz]

thanks
[Wink]

sk

Easy sport routes - that's right up my alley!!! I'd be down for climbing with you then. I doubt I will do any leading, but if I have my mojo, I will need to find someone to belay my fat ass up the second pitch of bunny face or that 5.Easy crack over on Spiderman Buttress

I'll be in Sunriver for work stuff from Nov 6-8th, but I will be pulling into the Grasslands Friday evening.

quote:

Originally posted by jordop:

Think I'm smithed out for the year (can't take another 8 hr drive at Mach 3. Besides a few weeks ago on Cdn thnksgivin I was so burned out from work that in three days I did only eight climbs there. But I had 3x that in beer). Rather go somewhere I can bring green this weekend
[Wink]

pfft

you just need to plan better my friend......

quote:

Originally posted by gapertimmy:

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

quote:

its a long drive, but I think i can come

ummmm did you get an invite???

[Mad]
OHHHHH EAD!!!!!!!!

[laf][laf][laf][big Drink][big Drink]

U KNOW WE ALL LOVE YOU TIMM@Y, NOW MY BOSS ON THE OTHER HAND MIGHT HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION.....

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

erik I believe Timm@y has reserved a garage for you. you get chinook action on one leg and sierra on the other! the 'action' will be captured on webcam.
[big Grin]

First Erik goes from ropegun to belay slave. And now he's swinging both ways simultaneously. Good lord - what's next? [Eek!]

the hot tub is for only the elite cc.com sprayers. to find out wether or not you are a member of this 'players club' take the following quick quiz:

1) Do you prefer to pull on smiffy tuff rather than chossy granite, yes or no?

2) Have you donated money to the nwog.org foundation, yes or no?

3) Do you like chilli dogs, yes or no?

if you answered yes to any of the above questions, you are not a member of the playa's club.

being a member allows one to go into the tub of love. it is garunteed that the sausage to

(*)(*) ratio will always be at a level of at least 10 sausages to each set of (*)(*)

quote:

the hot tub is for only the elite cc.com sprayers. being a member allows one to go into the tub of love. it is garunteed that the sausage to

(*)(*) ratio will always be at a level of at least 1 erik to 5 sets of (*)(*)

like duh holmes, thats me and tha ladies!!!!!

by the way when you are in gettin me another beer, you mind whippin up a turkey, avacado, tomato, swiss sammie for me GRILLED!...real light on the dijonasie!!!

thanks bro!!!