Qualifications

Dru

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG yelrotflmao.gif I don't go looking in the gear section too much because I find discussions of gear totally stupid. If you need something then go buy it. If you're not sure of what to buy then talk to someone like Jim N.

I'm sorry NOLSe, but some of the stuff you post is funny; and funny being that I'm laughing at you not with you. hahaha.gif

Anonymous avatars like "NOLSe ??"

Anonymous like people who are comfortable criticizing others climbers or their climbing but won't post a TR. My info is in my profile or drytool thread if you want it.

Hey NOLSe,

FWIW dirtyharry will trounce you in the mountains...just a little bit o' advice. blush.gif

No one, especially me, said anywhere that my opinion on windshirts (or anything for that matter... routes... ratings... etc) is more correct or valuable than anyone else that contributed just because I slung gear in a gear shop for a few years or spent some time in the back country. It would be asinine to believe such; compared to most users on this page I am still a newbie. Anything I or any user posts on this page is merely my opinion… nothing more, nothing less. I only offered my opinion to DrC… he has every right to consider or reject it just as each of you can also do. That’s how the gear critic is suppose to work.

With that said choosing to personally attack me instead of offering your alternate opinion is fucking weak. If you can’t stand my post tone or content use the ignore user feature; it’s what it is there for. And if my climbing experience is so hollow why is it that you feel so threatened that you feel the need to personally attack me? The race is long and in the end it’s only with yourself. See you in the mtns.

wave.gif

JPF

No one, especially me, said anywhere that my opinion on windshirts (or anything for that matter... routes... ratings... etc) is more correct or valuable than anyone else that contributed just because I slung gear in a gear shop for a few years or spent some time in the back country. It would be asinine to believe such; compared to most users on this page I am still a newbie. Anything I or any user posts on this page is merely my opinion… nothing more, nothing less. I only offered my opinion to DrC… he has every right to consider or reject it just as each of you can also do. That’s how the gear critic is suppose to work.

With that said choosing to personally attack me instead of offering your alternate opinion is fucking weak. If you can’t stand my post tone or content use the ignore user feature; it’s what it is there for. And if my climbing experience is so hollow why is it that you feel so threatened that you feel the need to personally attack me? The race is long and in the end it’s only with yourself. See you in the mtns.

wave.gif

JPF

Here's a hint. You're tactics are what got you in trouble in the first place. Rather than react, treat sprayers like a unknown dog. Be wary, don't look at them directly, make no noise, and watch them from the corner of your eye as you glide past.

fuck that!

Establish dominance!

Bite them first, bite them harder!!

When you're though making mr-internet-tough-guy your bitch, put him in a pansy-ass windshirt and kick him out the door.

bizzatch. the_finger.gif

Only with confidence. Otherwise they smell fear and shred windshirts.

I think you should have at least an application in for a NOLS guiding, as well as a minimum of 6 monhs at Big 5.

Also, if you drive like a madman, and like hotties with reverse mohawks, it really helps.

Please e-mail your qualifications to Mark Twight for scrutiny. Be Forewarned!!You may not be worthy!

i only wear skins and furs

like those organic crack whores

But have you been properly trained to sell them? I mean... unless you've been trained to know the right questions to ask me to make sure you're absolutely positively gonna give me information that I can use... even though I shouldn't really trust the information you're gonna give me cause, shit, you're just some anonymous guy on the internet... I'm not sure I want to even ask the question to start with. I was going to ask you something about proper oiling of the skins during the off-season to keep them supple, but unless you have the proper training and have taken courses in your pre-pubescent years on how to teach people how NOT to kill themselves while using said skins and furs, I'm not sure I wanna ask.

-kurt

Here's the deal. I'm a big baller. In the gym, I have TWO (2) cards on my harness. I think that more the establishes my rank. First of all, windshirts are for pansies. WTF do you need a windshirt for? You might as well wrap yourself up in tissue paper. rolleyes.gif I only wear Filson oilskin jackets. Not only do they look good in the gym, but they can take a beating. "Might as well have the best"

SAA6535.gif