Best Malt Liquor

bigwalling

Posted this on ST.com but I'll get it going here too.

My fav is OE 800! Cobra is ok and goes down pretty smooth but it is lacking the high % of OE.

Those are the only 2 I've drank a fair amount of... largly due to the fact I can't legal go and buy it myself otherwise a lot more shit would be going down! bigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gifbigdrink.gif

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy the CAMO series. There's Camo Malt Liquor (8.0%), Camo High Gravity Lager (8.6%) and my personal favorite Camo Ice (9.0%). I generally purchase the 24oz. can from the small and very friendly neighborhood grocer up the street from my office. I enjoy a can at my desk while I'm finishing up my day. You know, to help take some of the edge off.

You can find out about these and more at:

www.40ozmaltliquor.com

Great topic!

OE 800 used to be my favorite years ago, best bang for your buck! However I think I started to drink too much of it and it started making me mean and ornery. I think the crap was slowly killing me so I gave it up. Be careful with that stuff!

They don't call me the Ogre for nuthin'