SausageFest Reloaded Slideshow 2004

jon

On Tuesday December 7 we will have the second annual SausageFest Slideshow at Shultzy's Suasage on University Avenue in Seattle. For those of you who didn't make it last year it was a lot of fun, there was a LOT of beer, great food, and some pretty incredible slides. There will be more details in the next week.

If you are interested in showing slides please send me a PM ASAP, because I think we are going to have to limit the number of presenters. Also, if you have access to a digital projector please let me know.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On Tuesday December 7 we will have the second annual SausageFest Slideshow at Shultzy's Suasage on University Avenue in Seattle. For those of you who didn't make it last year it was a lot of fun, there was a LOT of beer, great food, and some pretty incredible slides. There will be more details in the next week.

If you are interested in showing slides please send me a PM ASAP, because I think we are going to have to limit the number of presenters. Also, if you have access to a digital projector please let me know.

Jon, I don't know if AlpineK got back to you, but I'm bringing the digiproc. I can bring a screen too if necessary.

I'd also like to show a couple slides from the Rockies. I'll limit it to about a dozen shots.

Thanks Gary. The digiproc would be great, we have a screen but there wouldn't be any harm in a backup.

I've only got a few responses of people who would like to show slides, PLEASE PM ME if you you want to show slides. Also send me a quick PM if you are planning on attending so we can let the restaurant know how many people they should staff.

Thanks!

...I'm bringing the digiproc. I can bring a screen too if necessary.

I'd also like to show a couple slides from the Rockies. I'll limit it to about a dozen shots.

I wish you could come up with a more aesthetic nickname for a digital projector. "Digiproc" conjures up images of a rectal exam. grin.gif

Yes , i have a bit from the N. Picket traverse and the Sawtooth Traverse, I would also like to be in the mix sooner than later, I am coming over from Bainbridge now, Thanks Jon

Wayne

Please PM your entire climbing resume to insure that you have appropriate skillz. hahaha.gif

wave.gif