VP Debate

olyclimber

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edwards is getting served. Cheney is handing him his ass on a platter and he refuses to respond. He goes back to the topics that Cheney already tore apart and keeps repeating the same stupid shit that has already be refuted. Flush the Johns!

Say that twice and click your heels and maybe that will be true. Seems pretty even to me at this point. They both seem to be using the tactic you describe above.

cheney: you're a liar

edwards: no you are, dipshit

cheney: no you're the dipshit

edwards: no you're the dipshit, fuzzbrain

cheney: who ya callin a fuzzbrain, fuckwad

edwards: you're the fuckwad

cheney: no you are

edwards: no you are

cheney: no you are

edwards: no you are

ad nauseum...

Edwards is getting served. Cheney is handing him his ass on a platter and he refuses to respond. He goes back to the topics that Cheney already tore apart and keeps repeating the same stupid shit that has already be refuted. Flush the Johns!

Say that twice and click your heels and maybe that will be true. Seems pretty even to me at this point. They both seem to be using the tactic you describe above.

Hey man, don't hate the playa, hate John Kerry. Just my opinion. wave.gif

So far, IMO, it's pretty even. They are both pretty good. I do notice that Edwards refers back to last Thursday's debate and Cheney seems to be staying off of that one. He did look uncomfortable when the talk turned to his daughter. I think they both handled it pretty well.

I thought Cheney did a better job, even though he's an evil prick. Edwards seemed nervous, and kind of immature, not really VP material. He seemed to miss a lot of chances to refute some of the bullshit Cheney was spewing.

Pretty funny when the interviewer asked them not to mention their respective presidential candidates, and Edwards couldn't stop mentioning Kerry!

From CNN.com blogger:

"Even though they haven't spoken, just looking at them, I have finally realized who they are...Garfield and Nermal. Cheney is Garfield, the grumpy old fat cat who hates Mondays, and Edwards is the lesser known "Nermal," the obnoxiously too-cute, little kitten with long eyelashes that Garfield hates."