Want to be my hot new climber girlfriend?

nalo

hard cock climbers, yikes HCL.gif
well the soft cocks are of NO use to me cool.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Holy shit... just my luck... I actually do some stuff at work and miss the best part. Muff... that shit is solid gold! Heard you met Brock at the columns!

jmace: consider yourself properly introduced to spray... at the end of the day just remember you're the one whose dating them so don't worry about what other people think... as long as you and her/him are happy that is all that matters... but d00d: badmouthing female climbers on a climbing page? do the math next time...

no hard feelings I hope!

little scotty: Unless you wrap that scarf around your face it isn’t going to do much for you in the female department…

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stefan said---One recommendation: Always keep all your possibilities open and do not limit yourself to just a climbing woman. Why fish in a lake when you can fish the ocean!

gotta watch how you say that, Stefan, he might think you're putting the moves on him....

hard cock climbers, yikes HCL.gif
well the soft cocks are of NO use to me cool.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Holy shit... just my luck... I actually do some stuff at work and miss the best part. Muff... that shit is solid gold! Heard you met Brock at the columns!

yep I sure did grin.gif

I am so proud to be the best part wink.gif

No, punk, Nalo is not a girl's name, its my fake name on CC. Get over it.

ALso, climbing girls rock. There's no doubt about it. I don't want some 5.13 sending manwoman, but I do like a fit, lean girl. CLimbing is great becuase it develops long, slim muscles. Also, girls who like climbing are probably into other intense, risky activities. The other thing is, if you care, I've always fantasized about sex in a portaledge.

Isn't Nalo a girls name????

in most European countries/languages (such as English), names ending in "o" tend to be boy's names and names ending in "a" tend to be girls names, and those ending in "y" can swing both ways, sotaspeak.

don't worry nalo, Dru's just sensitive about this kinda thing cause he's got one of those names which doesn't end in "y" but still can swing both ways.

the_finger.gif

The other thing is, if you care, I've always fantasized about sex in a portaledge.

Just a heads up nalo but sex in a portaledge, though very invigorating, is not recommended as it is very easy to bend either the corner points or folding points on the ledge. Remember most ledges can only accommodate approx. 400 lbs so unless you enjoy dainty procreation (sorry jmace… had to take it) you will likely bend and/or break your ledge.

If you do manage to bend/break your portaledge; you will find the words “failed first winter ascent” and “collapsing serac” very helpful when calling customer service as smileysex5.gif is not covered in most manufacturers warranties.

The other part of it is the opportunity to lose clothing… Russ has an excellent story on his site (fish.com) about 2 young lovers that had to finish the route in 2 t-shirts… (1 per person)…

Maybe I should bring my ledge to tuff love and rent it out for 1 hour increments... HCL.gif

Funniest thread I've read in a few weeks. Thanks for the yellaf.gif

jmace...climber chicks are real women and they like to head out a play in the mountains with their real men. But then if you can't handle that your girlfriend has enough strength and endurance and can hold her own on a climb (and elsewhere)...have fun with the dainty barbie dolls. rolleyes.gif

Sorry Nalo, you're a little to young for me. wink.gif

I just wanted to stir the pot a little, I definetley was introduced into spray!!!

I have a qeustion about the 2 girls names on this board, What type of image are you trying to conjur up with: Muffy I live in Mufftown, and even more disturbing:

Breezy D shocked.gif

Just thought those names were a tad odd,

Geez ... I can't say I've ever been called "disturbing" before.

Nice to meet you too jmace ... wink.gif

FYI ... my real name is Brianna ... shortened to "Bri" when I was little and then morphed into "Breezy" since my family said I never stayed in one place for long. Last name starts with D ... therefore ... "BreezyD." Not such a strange name when you know the history.

Cheers.

I just wanted to stir the pot a little, I definetley was introduced into spray!!!

I have a qeustion about the 2 girls names on this board, What type of image are you trying to conjur up with: Muffy I live in Mufftown, and even more disturbing:

Breezy D shocked.gif

Just thought those names were a tad odd,

If you think my name is disturbing you better not meet me the_finger.gif