Official 2nd Annual Smith Tuft Love Fest thread

gapertimmy

you are all a bunch of fucking posers and I will have a line formed behind my truck to beat the crap outta all of y'all.

see ya there fruit.gif

p.s. I'm gonna slut it in the lower gorge with whoever wants to share a rope with me. breakfast at the Liver Sport...er...Sun Spot 1st, however.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are all a bunch of fucking posers and I will have a line formed behind my truck to beat the crap outta all of y'all.

see ya there fruit.gif

p.s. I'm gonna slut it in the lower gorge with whoever wants to share a rope with me. breakfast at the Liver Sport...er...Sun Spot 1st, however.

Done and DONE cool.gif I hope you don't get up too early wink.gif

Weekend challenge: Correctly identify the DFA without helpful hints from Texas, E, or Alpin'ox.

Win fabulous AmazingCo, Inc. prize package dream vacation getaway giveaway!

boxing_smiley.gif

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

rockband.gif

I start the bidding for inside information at $10. Could be quite a bargain if the Amazing Co. prize package is what I think it is (pink lycra tights and a matching stick clip for your trip to the top of Chain Reaction?).

Weekend challenge: Correctly identify the DFA without helpful hints from Texas, E, or Alpin'ox.

boxing_smiley.gif

rockband.gif

I accept your challenge... but you can't lie or hide laugh.gif and I am so gunna cheet fruit.gif

boxing_smiley.gif

rockband.gif

you're toast!

Edited by RuMR

Depends on the route. There are plenty that are full-value in my opinion. Many others, not so much.

Hemp liberation. hahaha.gif

Did you find that hard for its grade? I sure as hell did and I wasn't even leading it.

That thing is SO 5.11, but hey, any 5.13 climber could forget what that feels like, right? rolleyes.gif

I am bringing 3 kegs... but, unfortunatly, I have to sell them to a 21+ year old person to stay free of liability. The price is one penny. If the tool shows up and issues any alcohol related citations I have way to much to lose. I wish this was not an issue, but I am in a very vulnerable position. Unless there is absolute disregard for drinking and driving, wanton minor consumption, or the buyer of the kegs is charging for the beer there is never an issue with the law for the buyer. But that is not true for a OLCC licensee, like me.

Anybody willing to help?

Steve--I'll be there around 10 and will take care of this for you.

Whew...I'm glad the doppelbock tastes like skunk urine. I'll help as well...that way if Old Bill shows up, we can share the 'blame'. If this happens, whats our story? WHat are the legal consequences? Is it just a ticket or is it worse? We should be prepared, just in case.

I'm sure everyone will be respectful and responsible anyways. And everyone is over 21. wink.gif

Whose name is the campsight in?