My REI wish list

Fromage

Man, I don't even go over there. Those SUV-driving westside yuppie scum wouldn't last a second over on the east side, where they take their pain out on each other, including their gear shopping! You wouldn't stand a chance on the east side! You make me sick!

hahaha.gif

Ease up on the westside bashing. I LIVE THERE and LOVE IT!

Trees thumbs_up.gif

Parks thumbs_up.gif

Trails thumbs_up.gif

Dog friendly thumbs_up.gif

No Crime thumbs_up.gif

Stereotyping people by their neighborhood is lame.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I don't even go over there. Those SUV-driving westside yuppie scum wouldn't last a second over on the east side, where they take their pain out on each other, including their gear shopping! You wouldn't stand a chance on the east side! You make me sick!

hahaha.gif

Ease up on the westside bashing. I LIVE THERE and LOVE IT!

Trees thumbs_up.gif

Parks thumbs_up.gif

Trails thumbs_up.gif

Dog friendly thumbs_up.gif

No Crime thumbs_up.gif

Stereotyping people by their neighborhood is lame.

It's a joke,dude. He's making fun of one of Mr. Dicklittle's posts...can't remember the thread title... Anyone?

I myself have a job. I don't time to shop around and REI has pissed me off one too many times. FUCK THAT PLACE If I want some gear I'll go talk to Jim or Second Ascent or Feathered Friends.

FUCK REI

My wish list for REI would be a rental truck full of diesel and fertilizer at each branch. the_finger.gif

Maybe I'll just settle for not shopping there. wink.gif

With the dividend, REI is hard to beat on a lot of stuff.

The "dividend" argument is pretty silly. I've never seen a more successful plan to get people to spend money that is already theirs! Oooh I have a $200 dividend! What will I spend it on? Idiots, that's money you have not spent yet! Take it back! Also, you don't get to apply purchases on the dividend to your future dividend. Yeah, there's some real savings.

With the dividend, REI is hard to beat on a lot of stuff.

The "dividend" argument is pretty silly. I've never seen a more successful plan to get people to spend money that is already theirs! Oooh I have a $200 dividend! What will I spend it on? Idiots, that's money you have not spent yet! Take it back! Also, you don't get to apply purchases on the dividend to your future dividend. Yeah, there's some real savings.

You obviously don't get the basic concept: The More You Spend, The More You Save. So, to break the cycle by not spending the dividend at REI, you end up costing yourself a lot of money. Now who is the idiot? pitty.gifsnugtop.gifyellaf.gif

I got a free stove (that I needed anyway) from my dividend. Without the dividend I would have had to buy the stove anyway. So because I shopped at REI, I saved 70 bucks. Why is this so hard to understand? Are these the same people who think that credit cards give you free money? hellno3d.gif

I got a free stove (that I needed anyway) from my dividend. Without the dividend I would have had to buy the stove anyway. So because I shopped at REI, I saved 70 bucks. Why is this so hard to understand?

You got a $70 stove by buying $700 or so worth of gear (assuming you don't have the Credit Card, which is a good way to build the dividend $) If you'd shopped at a store that gave you 10% off every purchase, you'd have saved the same amount - And wouldn't have given REI the float!