scot'teryx

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Scott;

I'm about to say what most people are thinking, but don't have the balls to say: I don't care about your kid. It's nice that you have a child, congratulations, really. I don't want to see pictures of your kid or hear about how he/she is some uber-kind (every parent says this). You've made a lifestyle choice to have children, and that's nice, but don't presume that the vast majority really wants to hear about it just 'cause you're all excited about it.

Greg_W

Greg: thats kind of rough don't you think. I have never seen a mobile like that and found it humorous and interesting. Perhaps you could have re-worked it and put some lil 45's and 9mils hanging down to show you particular brand of humor. Like you I really don't want to see everybody post baby pics here, but thats not all that pic was. Go lok again: humor, dude, humor.

Thanks for sharing Scott.

Now how about a lil pullup bar or Bacar ladder for the lil tyke?

Regards:

Bill

Greg---ya must not have any kids. Funny, for years I was the one talking like Greg, bitchin' about kids on planes, etc. Once you have a couple of of your own, it's like joining the club.

I still bitch about the bad kids in public. But Hell, let new parents have a minute of enjoyment. That phase is over like, bam, it's gone.

Greg---ya must not have any kids. Funny, for years I was the one talking like Greg, bitchin' about kids on planes, etc. Once you have a couple of of your own, it's like joining the club.

I still bitch about the bad kids in public. But Hell, let new parents have a minute of enjoyment. That phase is over like, bam, it's gone.

I think you are wrong. I expect my children to behave.and because I expect it they do. When the begin to misbeahve in a public situation, we leave. no questions asked. that includes leaving a ful grocery cart at the store if I have to. I can always go to the store.. I only have the teaching opertunity once. I will take it.

i don't care if scott post pics of his kid or not.

cute pics.

as a mother, i am sitting here thinking of all the ways little aspen might get her fingers lodged in those cams shocked.gif cute idea though

that funny cause I was thinking that what if something failed and one of the cams beaned her in the head shocked.gif

she is a doll. and I don't mind baby pics ( way to go dad thumbs_up.gif)

Scott;

I'm about to say what most people are thinking, but don't have the balls to say: I don't care about your kid. It's nice that you have a child, congratulations, really. I don't want to see pictures of your kid or hear about how he/she is some uber-kind (every parent says this). You've made a lifestyle choice to have children, and that's nice, but don't presume that the vast majority really wants to hear about it just 'cause you're all excited about it.

Greg_W

Sheesh greg...everyone here could respond that they could give a rat's ass about anything anyone posts here...seriously, i only read your right wing spew for a good laugher every now and then...to see how someone who seems rather intelligent can be full of sooooo much shit is laughable...so lay off of scott...i don't agree that its "what most people are thinking"...you're not interested, then move the fuck along...

Scott! Your kid and mine will have to crank together sometime and run ropes up for us old doddering fools... thumbs_up.gif

Edited by RuMR