Post Like Catbirdseat Contest

Dru

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

catbirdseat said:

"Masks have also helped save lives. Tigers generally stalk and attack from behind. Human face masks worn on the back of the head confuse them. Several have been seen following people but not pressing an attack. In 1987 when the masks were introduced, 30 were killed, but no-one wearing a mask (Man-eaters and Masks. Cat News 11, 1989, p. 12). Since then it has become compulsory to wear a mask and only one has been attacked from the side.

Tiger, tiger, burning bright. "

Trask sez:

Cornholer - There's nothing I'd like more than for you to dress up in a tiger costume and wander through the woods "

catbirdseat said:

"The traditional dose of acetazolamide, trask, has been 250 mg b.i.d. More recently, some doctors have been recommending 125 mg b.i.d. Supposedly, it works almost as well at that dose with fewer side effects, such as metallic taste, tingling in the brain, and of course, impotenance. At this dose it makes thinking much easier"

trask sez:

"That is weird. Last night I had a chicken taco salad at Taco Time (which was pretty damn good, btw), but the big shell is now extra. Fuckers "

What is up with those window treatments?

FOUL! You lose points for even knowing what "window treatments" are. yellaf.gif

Of course I know what window treatments are. I'm married.

It's part of the 'reeducation' process you go through that's designed to suck any remaining 'batchelorness' out of you.

I can also discuss such topics as 'mixing' vs 'folding', which way to iron down the seams when laying out a quilt, and why Trask is wrong about Martha Stewart being a skank. frown.gif