cc.com is for pussies

Beck

boy, is cc.com getting weak!

alpineK takes away a post and locks a thread in the freshies zone as soon as it bagan to go against him... has this site become completely contrived and sterilized, censored bullitten board this has become.

I posted about trustafarians, the inacessability of BC to americans if they want to move there, and a plug for regionalism while insulting alpine k, and either he or someone else removed my post and locked the thread.

in a bindings post, i keep bringing up how internet templates not to size is really stupid, and this gets removed as well.

what gives, cc.com.... "moderators" having little crying fits if there is disagreement, between circle jerks about who's got the most posts?

what a lame place to try to express an opinion

thumbs_down.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, i don't get that one either. VERY WEAK if other people were still wanting to post on it. It's not like the thread was getting out of control or anything, for sure. A little wandering off the initial topic but conversations do that, ya know? mad.gif

To whoever locked the thread before it was dead... the_finger.gif

well, good thing i never would use a microsoft tool unless absolutely necessary, i've never prompted that screen the_finger.gif

I believe the asshole award goes to alpine k, who removed my thread, then got the silverton thread locked when it got to close and personal to his worthless trustafarian ass for brains.. i call BS moderator bullshit...

why did it get locked? too much talk about how good the local skiing is, wherever you live? or disparaging of trustafarians?

or me living in a trailer and not being ashamed to admit it?

again, if CC.com is moderated by asswipes like kurt, removing posts he can't 'deal ' with,

then cc.com is for pussies that like to brown nose and suck up to 'moderators' the_finger.gif

Edited by Beck

E-rock said:

Beck, I'm offended by your use of a part of female anatomy as an insult towards the ignorant masses who contribute to this internet wasteland. It violates all the true, pure, and beautiful principles I hold dear.

Your statement supposes I spend a fair amount of my free time in a "wasteland". I am deeply offended.

Oh, it is truly a downward spiral. I am going to go succumb to the sheer entropy of it all. cry.gif

griz said:

Yeah, i don't get that one either. VERY WEAK if other people were still wanting to post on it. It's not like the thread was getting out of control or anything, for sure. A little wandering off the initial topic but conversations do that, ya know? mad.gif

To whoever locked the thread before it was dead... the_finger.gif

i agree. that thread was pretty freaking harmless. yet amusing. wazzup.gif

Beck said:

well, good thing i never would use a microsoft tool unless absolutely necessary, i've never prompted that screen the_finger.gif

I believe the asshole award goes to alpine k, who removed my thread, then got the silverton thread locked when it got to close and personal to his worthless trustafarian ass for brains.. i call BS moderator bullshit...

why did it get locked? too much talk about how good the local skiing is, wherever you live? or disparaging of trustafarians?

or me living in a trailer and not being ashamed to admit it?

again, if CC.com is moderated by asswipes like kurt, removing posts he can't 'deal ' with,

then cc.com is for pussies that like to brown nose and suck up to 'moderators' the_finger.gif

Beck, the thread had nowhere to go but for you and me to start flaming each other, which has nothing to with Silverton and further does not belong in Freshiez. In fact the thread was off topic for the last page.

If you don't like it then I'll give you 50 cents so you can call someone who gives a shit. the_finger.gif

I think I've been pretty god damn fair with you. I would like to ban you, and I've had a few other posters request me to ban you due to your assholish tendencies.

You haven't been banned even though I could do so with 2 clicks.

However I may change my mind if you don't take a pill.

AlpineK said:

Beck, the thread had nowhere to go but for you and me to start flaming each other, which has nothing to with Silverton and further does not belong in Freshiez. In fact the thread was off topic for the last page.

Couldn't you have moved it to Spray where it belonged in the first place?

cracked said:

AlpineK said:

Couldn't you have moved it to Spray where it belonged in the first place?

Good point....GortBoy. wave.gif

Beck said:as soon as it bagan to go against him... has this site become completely contrived and sterilized, censored bullitten board this has become.

Try you, Yoda, to be?

Or Muffie?

So start a new thread. Oh wait, you already did. rolleyes.gif

Or go start your own forum, where all the cool smart kids can hang out, and stop trying to bully us idiots and assholes.

Awaiting your PM...

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif

yellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gifyellowsleep.gif