today I...

whirlwind

stuck an ice ax into the bottom of my foot. i was at REI (cause its next to the laundry mat) talking on my phone and decided to play with an ice ax, swang it at the bottom of my shoe( not sure why) then did it again not being satisfyed with the first swing, this time was a bit harder, and the dam thing went through my shoe and stuck in the bottom ofmy foot. with out sayin a word i finshed talkin on the phone and proceeded to buy a copy of the new addition of " freedom of the Hills" (cause now i know i'm a complete gumby, so might as well get a copy) rolleyes.gif

what do u do today?

Edited by wirlwind

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wirlwind said:

stuck an ice ax into the bottom of my foot. i was at REI (cause its next to the laundry mat) talking on my phone and decided to play with an ice ax, swang it at the bottom of my shoe( not sure why) then did it again not being satisfyed with the first swing, this time was a bit harder, and the dam thing went through my shoe and stuck in the bottom ofmy foot. with out sayin a word i finshed talkin on the phone and proceeded to buy a copy of the new addition of " freedom of the Hills" (cause now i know i'm a complete gumby, so might as well get a copy) rolleyes.gif

what do u do today?

The folks at REI must have been a bit perplexed by a half set of bloody foot prints leading out the door.

I hope you didn't hurt yourself too bad.