Wankers?

Stanley

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stanley said:

Just stumbled across this site for the first time… I guess its because I actually climb rather than spray mud about it on some website… all these sites are the same it appears… You are all a bunch of wankers.

Real impressed! get up off your knees and go send that 5.6 beyotch the_finger.gif

Stanley said:

Just stumbled across this site for the first time… I guess its because I actually climb rather than spray mud about it on some website… all these sites are the same it appears… You are all a bunch of wankers.

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT evils3d.gifwink.gif

Phew! That was a close one. For a sec there I thought this Stanley avatar was one of my ex-girlfriends posting and coming to ruin my life (under her last name, not her first name, you dolts!). But then I read the word "wanker" and realized I was safe. Couldn't be her, thank God.

Sincerely,

Volcano Bigot tongue.gif

Stanley said:

some of us have jobs dumbass! how do you pay for your climbing gear? spraying about climbing is better than just plain not climbing anyways. the_finger.gif