Pub Club 3/12/02!

icegirl

quote:

Originally posted by allison:
Have a nice Sausage Fest, boys.

Allison there's no need to make this more devisive than it already is.

I like to interact with women, but if it means sniveling, "yes dear...anything you say dear..," I guess I'll jump ship.

Sorry you can't make it

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by allison:
Holy Maybelline, Icegirl, the Lads Who Love To Spray have gotten all
SENSITIVE
on us! Jay-zus H. Jimminy! We'll see you guys next week, hopefully with slightly thicker SKINS!!!
[Moon]

PS. You want us to show, offer to drive us.
tongue.gif" border="0

Lemme see Holly rode with me last time I went. I dont think you are on the right track.

Thin skin rules! Bit me!

Allison-You live close to my house so I'd drive you, but you'd have to be ready to go at a civilized hour - like 7:00 pm - and ready to stay out till another civilized hour - like at least 11:00 pm.

We'll miss you tomorrow night, but we'll get over it. -Matt

[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: mattp ]

Holy Smokes, from here on out I'm only posting ideas for a NON-Tuesday night seattle-ite friendly drink fests. Some of these "reply's" if you can call them such are getting a little out there.

It seems like the "official" pub club is gonna be in 'Quah.. and us lame asses who don't want to drive will be having a cold one at the Park, so what are the rest of you freaking out about...

Oh, wait, this is CC.com. Spraying to spray and increase our number of posts... wink.gif" border="0 What was I thinking...

quote:

Originally posted by icegirl:
It seems like the "official" pub club is gonna be in 'Quah.. and us lame asses who don't want to drive will be having a cold one at the Park, so what are the rest of you freaking out about...

Oh, wait, this is CC.com. Spraying to spray and increase our number of posts...
wink.gif" border="0
What was I thinking...

You are invited. Just dont expect me to be sober or nice wink.gif" border="0 It's like a brawl i tell you shocked.gif" border="0[big Drink][big Drink]

I win!

I've been watching this board for months, and I can't think when you've ever been nice, why would you start tomorrow?

Meanwhile.....see all you Seattlites next week.

Let me just say that AK's remark about the pier struck me as rude.....but then I suppose that's not the first time THAT'S happened on this board, eh? shocked.gif" border="0

And now of course he's gone all nice on me again. tongue.gif" border="0

[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: allison ]

OH THE DRAMA! Props and [big Drink] for AlpineK for suggesting it is the eastsides turn even though he could have vary well suggested the pub within crawling distance. Quah is cool with me, I'll drink stouts with bonbon. I think some of you (caugh caugh allison!) should just suck it the f&*k up. The two pub clubs I've been to I took the bus and walked, other rode my bike home in the dark for an hour and a half (in the snow uphill both ways I may add!)

Issaquah Brewhouse Directions: 30 feet off front street across from the new Issaquah library. On the south side of i-90.-----------------------------------------------------------Everybody bring beer money so we can get F.B. drunk and get him to compare his 'little black book" to what ideas we've got. -That is if he shows.

And how about some drunken bouldering on the beams on the new Issaquah Library? Maybe we'll even get a few of them gym rats to show!

Peace Out DawgKeep it real

[big Drink]

It has been brought to my attention that mentioning there may be some people drinking on the W. Side if we don't want to drive to Issaquah was not appropriate, showed disrespect for the "event" and was an attempt to hijack the Pub Club.

SO, I take back my invite to those who are not going to be to Issaquah, there will be no organized drinking in Seattle on Tuesday 3/12/02. Do not show up, CC.com posters will not be welcome.

And since i have a personal invite from Ray...

[ 03-11-2002: Message edited by: icegirl ]

Lemmejustsay that I *second* Icegirl's suggestion, and that we will be at Dick Cheney's place in the North End secretly drinking nothing with no one tomorrow evening, at an undisclosed time. I for one had no idea the rules were so stringent on such things, and that nary a suggestion about a TacoFest shall ever occur again on the *wrong* week in the rotation!

See you knuckleheads next week.