Peter_Puget

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

RobBob said:

My high school has its 25th reunion coming up. I've scouted around on the email addresses from correspondence, and I have concluded that the turnout will be 80% goofs. cantfocus.gif

Given the fact that you actually devoted time looking for them one can only assume that you fall within that 80th percentile.

the_finger.gif

RobBob said:

My high school has its 25th reunion coming up. I've scouted around on the email addresses from correspondence, and I have concluded that the turnout will be 80% goofs. cantfocus.gif

I went to my 15th last fall. It was funny that people melded into the same stupid groups they had been in 15 years before. It was comical.

Hey RobBob,

I just came back from my 25th, and I had a fuckin' blast! Yeah, sure, there were some goofballs there, but on the whole, I danced with my wife for about the first time since we got married, got a little buzzed, and generally had a great time. And all those goofballs saw how I had hit the jackpot with the hottest woman there!

It's been the only reunion I've been to, and I was apprehensive about going, but in the end, I'm glad I did. Don't knock it until you've tried it. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

catbirdseat said:

I've never been to a high school reunion before. My 25th is coming up next year. I should go to see all the fat guys and gals and see if I can recognize anyone. I'm not at all the same person I was in high school.

True, now you're dumb and old. the_finger.gif