SUPPORT THE NRA

allthumbs

may.jpg

I believe widespread possession of guns is justified by considerations of public safety, individual dignity, and healthy democracy. Public safety because law enforcement personnel can never be numerous enough to guarantee safety. Personal dignity implies, among much else, readiness for self-defense. The health of a democratic culture is dependent on the general public's involvement in public safety. This is so because freedom is not a gift from government and defending it is not a duty that responsible citizens can entirely delegate to government. Get involved folks, and get armed.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trask said:

may.jpg

I believe widespread possession of guns is justified by considerations of public safety, individual dignity, and healthy democracy. Public safety because law enforcement personnel can never be numerous enough to guarantee safety. Personal dignity implies, among much else, readiness for self-defense. The health of a democratic culture is dependent on the general public's involvement in public safety. This is so because freedom is not a gift from government and defending it is not a duty that responsible citizens can entirely delegate to government. Get involved folks, and get armed.

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

offwidthclimber said:

fuck the NRA and about 90% of the other stupid-ass special interest groups who lobby congress!!!!

the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gifhellno3d.gifmadgo_ron.gif

...other special interest groups like The Sierra Club, Trial Lawyers Association, NAACP, NARAL, and the biggest one of all, Emily's List?

...or shall we ban only the "special interests" that you don't like, 'eh offwidth? hellno3d.gif

offwidthclimber said:

fuck the NRA and about 90% of the other stupid-ass special interest groups who lobby congress!!!!

the_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gifhellno3d.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Overwidth climber, I agree with you on the lobbists, but not fuck the NRA. Good organization. I have been a life member since 1984. Don't regret a penny I spent on it at all. I get to read about guns, shoot guns, hunt with guns, bow and arrow, spear(Hawaiian sling) etc. If the liberal special interests had their way none of this would be legal. Hell, in Mass. certain martial arts tools are illegal outside of a dojo...WHY? I still can't figure that out. If the powers to be figure a martial arts expert can over come a shot gun or hand gun in close quarters then they have never danced. fuck spray 'em with lead and walk away.

But the liberals want anything that is remotely linked to self defence removed from general publics hands. Conservatives and all self defence public UNITE TO FIGHT. We will have a grave battle on our hands if Hillery Cunt Clinton gets a shot at the top orifice, oops I meant office. fruit.gif

i'm down with guns for meat but what i don't understand about some of you gun toters is i've been walking around this country quite a few years and don't ever remember being in a situation where i wanted or needed a gun to protect myself. am i just really lucky or do some of you dumbasses just gravitate to shit where you feel a need to be armed, or is it just shit talking cause i'm guessing none of you mofo's ever actually shot anybody?

Greg_W said:

fleblebleb said:

trask said:

hitler youth

I hadn't thought of that. I guess in the States the NRA is the closest thing to the Hitler youth?

You're clueless. hellno3d.gifrolleyes.gif

yeah flebby, you totally forgot the Greg_W Youth Fan Club (all 2 members) rolleyes.gif

Billygoat said:

HAHAHA fuckin'guns yellaf.gif if guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns yellaf.gif preserve Democracy, buy a gun yellaf.gif out of my cold dead hands... yelrotflmao.gif

I always liked the scene at the beginning of Men in Black where the slackjawed farmer challenges the alien who's just landed in his yard.

Alien: Give me your weapon

Farmer: You can pry my gun out of my cold dead hand

Alien: Your proposal is acceptable.

Mayham

Dru said:

Greg_W said:

fleblebleb said:

trask said:

hitler youth

I hadn't thought of that. I guess in the States the NRA is the closest thing to the Hitler youth?

You're clueless. hellno3d.gifrolleyes.gif

yeah flebby, you totally forgot the Greg_W Youth Fan Club (all 2 members) rolleyes.gif

You don't really have much more of a clue, Dru. Come visit the States, let's discuss TRUE freedom.