Hey Guests?

Zenolith

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guest might be a known poster checking out the site from a different computer, ie a work computer verses a home (aka the first signed on computer). Once the poster signs on from the second computer he/she can put in the password for the original name and post a response, or lurk. I have seen myself on as guest at work, but my name when signing on at home, shows my original name. This is all good unless you have several avatars, of course.

TTT [Wazzup]

I'll tell you what I think:

This board is an extremely entertaining place to lurk. I have been lurking for weeks.

A good sturdy flame suit might come in handy with this crowd. That's what makes it entertaining, but sometimes it's more fun to watch you guys slam each other around than get into the fray.

This is my first post. You guys are a riot.

quote:

Originally posted by allison:
I'll tell you what I think:

This board is an extremely entertaining place to lurk. I have been lurking for weeks.

A good sturdy flame suit might come in handy with this crowd. That's what makes it entertaining, but sometimes it's more fun to watch you guys slam each other around than get into the fray.

This is my first post. You guys are a riot.

allsion, i would agree with you about ballard it is dirty and overpriced and most of the people that live there think they live in the best place in world.....that why we equate tacoma to chamonix....all sort sof hard core dudes chillen creating trouble drinking.....

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

allsion, i would agree with you about ballard it is dirty and overpriced and most of the people that live there think they live in the best place in world.....that why we equate tacoma to chamonix....all sort sof hard core dudes chillen creating trouble drinking.....

[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

Chamonix dude go to France and you'll hear the locals dissin on that overprice tourist town. You would be better off picking La Grave for your comparison.

But either way expect a posse of Ballardites coming down to T town to teach your punk ass a lesson.

quote:

Originally posted by AlpineK:

Chamonix dude go to France and you'll hear the locals dissin on that overprice tourist town. You would be better off picking La Grave for your comparison.

But either way expect a posse of Ballardites coming down to T town to teach your punk ass a lesson.

bring it on old man, bring it on....

okat i thought about it and i wouldn't want to compare the fine city of tacoma with anything french......tacoma is the the tacoma of the world....the city of destiny home of dwayner!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a guest, but I am a lurker. The reason I lurk is that I don't feel I have much to contribute except spray (and not much of that) I am still a sport climber trying to build strength and skill to get me onto real climbs. Spouting about the top roping I have done, or the stupid free solo's I did as a teenager 20 years ago don't really add much to the conversations.

quote:

Originally posted by Gordonb:
I am not a guest, but I am a lurker. The reason I lurk is that I don't feel I have much to contribute except spray (and not much of that) I am still a sport climber trying to build strength and skill to get me onto real climbs. Spouting about the top roping I have done, or the stupid free solo's I did as a teenager 20 years ago don't really add much to the conversations.

Well, that hasn't stopped Trask - the only time he climbs is when he gets out of bed shocked.gif" border="0