The Mall

erik

I have had to go there the last two days.

What the fuck is up with it? How and why are there soo many people just hanging out there? And why are the people there act so cool?? I had two seperate people eyeball me and then slow their walk as they crossed the parking lot?

Fucking Weird!

Don't they know it SUCKS?????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, its summer, nice weather, long days, why would you want to spend it indoors window shopping.

Another thing, on my way here i pass a 24 hour fitness and there are shit loads of people riding bikes. to quote my above sentence, why dont they get a real bike and ride outside.

Ned_Flanders said:

yeah, its summer, nice weather, long days, why would you want to spend it indoors window shopping.

Another thing, on my way here i pass a 24 hour fitness and there are shit loads of people riding bikes. to quote my above sentence, why dont they get a real bike and ride outside.

They are sheep

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Ned_Flanders said:

They are sheep

Actually, they are sheep-people, or "sheople". Who says you can't learn cool stuff listening to right wing radio?

Greg_W said:

Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer said:

Ned_Flanders said:

They are sheep

Actually, they are sheep-people, or "sheople". Who says you can't learn cool stuff listening to right wing radio?

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif

Ned_Flanders said:

Werd. Riding a bike in the gym is so boring and pointless.

Kiwi said:

Ned_Flanders said:

not if you ahve those really sweet ones... they are soo smooth... smoother than any ride you could ever find... it feels zen and shit to just cruise in there... ya gotta have the sweet-ass ones though... they rockband.gif

Ned_Flanders said:

Yeah! PFFT what they should do is go to some sport crag and clip bolts! OH YEAH thats cool! ;P

Dan_Harris said:

Two places I avoid like the plague, malls and Walmart. Haven't been to either in a couple of years. laugh.gif Some of my students tell me that hangin' at the mall is their main pastime. How sad. frown.gif

Wallmart is some scary stuff! I hate that place. No offence Fence Sitter. Is that really where you work? pitty.gif