TR Las Vegas

COL._Von_Spanker

Muffy is pissed at gregm for being a cock sucking shit for brains pussy mad.gif not a nic fit. this is reason furry and you better watch it. My shit list isn't long and you are on it. evils3d.gif

who is the furry??? snaf.gifsmileysex5.gifsnaf.gifsmileysex5.gif gregm in a mascot suit yellaf.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

tooate 4 the edit muffy i got your spilling of gregm's furry secret fetish for all to see!

wink.gifand I got your typo as well wink.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it has to do with the initials of jim nelson's store....and another "visitor rolleyes.gif" of the same initials....

oh. aunt flo[w]. blush2.gif *now* i get it. sorry i took it so personally, 'tude. i thought you were dissin' my turf! (thanks for the check, dru.)

so, who wants to get drunk with me this weekend? psycho.gif

Double gosh.... blush.gifblush.gif

Yeah, spanker's TR rocks.

I remember many alpine starts*, heinious approaches**, unbelievable top outs***, and dangerous descents****, from my trip to Vegas. Thanks for sharing your story.

*An alpine start is when you wake up at eight because the weather sucks and sit in your car drinking and smoking bowls and reading the guidebook until noon.

**A heinious approach is when you have trouble finding the Sahara Buffett because you are already drunk and/or baked.

***An unbelievable top-out is when you can't believe you just finished your twelfth glass of champagne at the All-You-Can-Drink Sunday buffett.

****A dangerous descent is when you have to run out of the Buffett, but it's difficult because you have so much food stuffed in your pants.

rockband.gif

I remember many alpine starts*, heinious approaches**, unbelievable top outs***, and dangerous descents****, from my trip to Vegas. Thanks for sharing your story.

*An alpine start is when you wake up at eight because the weather sucks and sit in your car drinking and smoking bowls and reading the guidebook until noon.

**A heinious approach is when you have trouble finding the Sahara Buffett because you are already drunk and/or baked.

***An unbelievable top-out is when you can't believe you just finished your twelfth glass of champagne at the All-You-Can-Drink Sunday buffett.

****A dangerous descent is when you have to run out of the Buffett, but it's difficult because you have so much food stuffed in your pants.

rockband.gif

HAHAHAHHHHAAA

Muffy is pissed at gregm for being a cock sucking shit for brains pussy mad.gif not a nic fit. this is reasond rage and you better watch it. My shit list isn't long and you are on it. evils3d.gif

i remember when i was at the top of mike adamson's shitlist. adamson the 200+ pound rugby playing ex- (and again?) army ranger. now i'm being hunted by a stay at home mother two somewhere down in oregon?

i'm a shadow of my former self.

better change my epitaph from "sprayprentice" to "hasbeen shitlist topper".

p.s. nice TR spanker.

rockband.gif

yellaf.gifyellaf.gifcheeburga_ron.gifbigdrink.gifcheeburga_ron.gifyellaf.gifyellaf.gif

Muffy is pissed at gregm for being a cock sucking shit for brains pussy mad.gif not a nic fit. this is reasond rage and you better watch it. My shit list isn't long and you are on it. evils3d.gif

i remember when i was at the top of mike adamson's shitlist. adamson the 200+ pound rugby playing ex- (and again?) army ranger. now i'm being hunted by a stay at home mother two somewhere down in oregon?

i'm a shadow of my former self.

better change my epitaph from "sprayprentice" to "hasbeen shitlist topper".

p.s. nice TR spanker.

isnt it interesting that muffy only started posting when adamson stopped? has anyone ever seen these 2 in the same place at the same time? CRIKEY! I THINK NOT! hellno3d.gif