Climate Change

kevbone

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have reason to believe, that as we speak, the political right is promoting a plan to reduce Medicare spending and reform Social Security. I personally believe this to be very real.

Like there is a difference between the right and left these days. The right will promote it and the left will sign it into law..

I have reason to believe, that as we speak, the political right is promoting a plan to reduce Medicare spending and reform Social Security. I personally believe this to be very real.

Like there is a difference between the right and left these days. The right will promote it and the left will sign it into law..

Go Ron Paul!

dont believe me.....just watch for it. It has already happened. NDAA.....

We need fewer fucking human beings on earth and need to quit consuming so much. On the other hand climate change has happened historically.

What I don't want to do is feel sorry for the Malibu beach houses and ilk that may be affected with a few inches of ocean rise.

They should all see a polar bear sometime and then look in the mirror.

We need fewer fucking human beings on earth and need to quit consuming so much.

Amen. People need to realize that population control goes hand-in-hand with green living.

TOO MANY HUMANS. It should be one child each -- replace yourself, no more.

Amen. People need to realize that population control goes hand-in-hand with green living.

As much as I agree with this sentiment, it sounds very similar to the PRC policy of one couple/one child. That's a slippery slide to start heading down.

As much as I agree with this sentiment, it sounds very similar to the PRC policy of one couple/one child. That's a slippery slide to start heading down.

Technically, I'm suggesting two children per couple. That's way less slippery ;). I think if you want to have more, you could buy somebody else's child credit who doesn't want kids

Technically, I'm suggesting two children per couple. That's way less slippery ;). I think if you want to have more, you could buy somebody else's child credit who doesn't want kids

I tied off my yimees after one kid. Let the bidding begin!!!

Hoax or not?

Clearly knot a hoax. In fact, you may be interested that I have actual scientific first hand visual proof? I mixed a bourbon soda, and when I went to the freezer there were NO ice cubes. N.O. Ice cubes. ZERO. Ergo....NOT a hoax! REPEAT: NOT A HOAX!!!!!! Cubes B gone! Clearly it's too warm for them, they melted and there was run off. There can't be any alternative explanation. BTW, didn't we already discuss this earlier? I mean, extensively and for years?

the population thing is a conundrum - people in modern industrial economies inevitably reduce their reproductive rates to basically treading water, so one solution is to increase everyone's wealth, but then 1st world folks' carbon-footprint is crazy bigger than 3rd world folks, so you're back to the same problem, regardless of the total population size

population pressure is a problem for many more reasons than just global warming - reckon the bottom-line is the "all of the above" thing - we need to level off, if not reduce total world population (wow, good luck w/ that! who don't like fuckign?) plus find viable non-carbon energy options (doc brown needs to bring back mr fusion!)

at any rate, seems like the damage already done is likely to have serious consequences - i agree w/ the "fuck malibu" sentiment, but the reality is rich folks can move w/ relative ease - the broke ass bitches living in bangladesh and the fuck'n federated states of micronesia, however...

I am warming down now that it is over.

No seamen have been spent but they have been notified.

It is a bitch of a situation because we in the US are relatively satisfied while the 3rd world: but we have to put a definition on "3rd". China and India are trying to take over the economic system. Whales and bear organs and elephant tusks, and drugs from Afhan and Colombia and Mexico are part of our problem.

We, on the internet just think, which generates a little problem today, but information travel is forever.

I am warming down now that it is over.

No seamen have been spent but they have been notified.

It is a bitch of a situation because we in the US are relatively satisfied while the 3rd world: but we have to put a definition on "3rd". China and India are trying to take over the economic system. Whales and bear organs and elephant tusks, and drugs from Afhan and Colombia and Mexico are part of our problem.

We, on the internet just think, which generates a little problem today, but information travel is forever.

sounds like the better part of a 5th went away w/ watching them fine dimes? :)