RIP 9/11

kevbone

Imagine a few million jobless religious zealots with very little education and the critical thinking skills of Kev all thrown in a shithole that reaches 130 degrees on the reg. Top it off with them being geographically isolated from anyone and everything. They do not have the roads to get to the next village 20 miles away let alone know what is going on in the rest of the World as far as human rights goes (or anything else for that matter).

Or...

"What is Arizona, for $200, Alex."

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine a few million jobless religious zealots with very little education and the critical thinking skills of Kev all thrown in a shithole that reaches 130 degrees on the reg. Top it off with them being geographically isolated from anyone and everything. They do not have the roads to get to the next village 20 miles away let alone know what is going on in the rest of the World as far as human rights goes (or anything else for that matter).

Well boys, sounds like we got a lot of killin' to do. And just so you know, it's going to be really, REALLY expensive.

Oh and Kev, if I didn't feel so sorry for your idiocy, I would piss on you; much like you are doing to the dead who had no part in the politics that created this tragedy. Read a book.

So who created this tragedy?

allah, ahura mazda, buddha and the baby jesus AKA "Da KlusterFuck Crew"

Oh and Kev, if I didn't feel so sorry for your idiocy, I would piss on you; much like you are doing to the dead who had no part in the politics that created this tragedy. Read a book.

allah, ahura mazda, buddha and the baby jesus AKA "Da KlusterFuck Crew"

You sure it was not the falcons?

Is it really that hard to believe guys?

Yes Kev. I implore you to give me evidence. EVIDENCE that says 9/11 transpired as you say. I have read many of the conspiracy pages on 9/11 and have not found a shred of hard evidence as to the veracity of their claims.

Balls in your court. I will ready everything you present; but do not refer me to another website. Make your case. Show me the light.

Uh, OBL... :rolleyes:

Don't believe everything you SEE!!!

Perhaps I will take Kev's approach and find the most inane website I can find and blindly believe every scrap of their angst filled diatribe. ;)

Perhaps I will take Kev's approach and find the most inane website I can find and blindly believe every scrap of their angst filled diatribe. ;)

Dude you have to reject all mainstream media, the hundreds and thousands of reports, but accept that one kook website you find that gives the craziest explanation. The kook site has credibility! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Who could even believe that our .Gov was capable of pulling that off without getting caught?

Nofahquingwhey. Anyone who has worked for the Government would realize that they cannot even accomplish the most menial of tasks; let alone covertly.

Look at this shithead SEAL who can't even keep his mouth shut for much longer than a year, about the most profound assassination in our time.

Or...

"What is Arizona, for $200, Alex."

Too funny, too true...

Who could even believe that our .Gov was capable of pulling that off without getting caught?

Nofahquingwhey. Anyone who has worked for the Government would realize that they cannot even accomplish the most menial of tasks; let alone covertly.

Look at this shithead SEAL who can't even keep his mouth shut for much longer than a year, about the most profound assassination in our time.

True that. Money and 15 minutes of fame.

On why the Islamic culture went from leading the mathematics and scientific world, to, well, this, I don't know. The embrace of fundamentalism in the mid-east is as if the southern baptists took over the US. Oh, wait a minute.

Anyway, I found this interesting: Islam in the Modern World

was the attack on our embassy in Libya today fake too? Tell us the REAL story!

Still unanswered. I thought that the Atlantic had 5 great points/questions regarding the attack in Libya. I was wondering on #3 and #4 myself. What Israeli anywhere in the world would do this kind of thing? A corollary news story today is one of the actors saying that she was lied to about what the film portrayed, and had NO clue they were dissin' on Mohammed. Interesting times indeed.

"1. The Obama administration now says it suspects the attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi may have been pre-planned and not directly linked to the film protests. Intelligence reports suggest it's even possible the attackers "generated the protests as a cover for their attack," according to the New York Times. Did they engineer the protests or simply exploit them?

2. Who actually pulled off the Libya attack, anyway? The "chief suspect" is an obscure extremist Islamist group called "the Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades," according to CNN, citing U.S. intelligence. The Libyan group, which has surfaced only this year, appears to support al-Qaeda, but it's not clear if there are any direct operational links. Earlier reports cited Ansar al-Sharia, a loose network of Libyan extremists. The Libyan ambassador to the U.S. blamed former fighters for Muammar Qaddafi's staunchly anti-Islamist regime.

3. Who is "Sam Bacile," the possibly fake name used by the director-producer of Innocence of Muslims, the outrageously offensive film that started it all?

4. Why did "Bacile" tell the Wall Street Journal that he is Israeli-American (which, it turns out, may be false) and had funded the film with donations from "about 100 Jewish donors"? Why does a consultant who worked with "Bacile" seem to think that he is connected to Evangelical and Coptic Christians?

5. Maybe the most curious of all: Why did it take Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi until 7 p.m. this evening Cairo time, about 24 hours after Egyptians stormed the U.S. embassy compound in Cairo and pulled down the American flag, to issue any public statement? Why put it out on Facebook? Why, when his Libyan counterparts had so quickly and categorically condemned the (admittedly much more severe) attack in their own country, did Morsi follow so much more slowly and using such tepid language? Why, for that matter, did Reuters report at about 11 p.m. Tuesday night east coast U.S. time, many hours before Morsi's Facebook statement, that Egyptian state media was saying Morsi had asked his embassy in Washington to "take legal action" against the American filmmakers?

OK, that last one is actually several questions, but you get the point. Of all of the things we still don't know about yesterday's violence and its aftermath, the machinations of the young new Egyptian government may be the most confusing"

updated 9:40am. Re #3 and 4 above, more info.

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula (born c. 1957), also known as Mark Basseley Youssef, Yousseff M. Basseley, Nicola Bacily, Erwin Salameh, Ahmad Hamdy, and Malid Ahlawi, is an American Coptic Christian filmmaker who serves as manager for the company that produced the anti-Muslim film Innocence of Muslims.

Nakoula pleaded no contest in 2010 to federal bank fraud charges in California and was ordered to pay $794,701 in restitution. He was also sentenced to 21 months in federal prison. Following his release in June 2011, he was ordered not to use computers or the Internet for five years without approval from his probation officer.

Although Nakoula has denied being the film's pseudonymous director Sam Bacile of the controversial Innocence of Muslims film, the Associated Press reported that the cellphone number Bacile used for an interview matched Nakoula's address.

Edited by billcoe

wtf, in Yemen too? Why is the fuck is it so easy to storm our embassies and burn the flag, don't we have marines over there or something? Jesus, they're making us look like a bunch of fucking pussies. What's next, the girl scouts storm an embassy protesting nutritional labels on their cookies? Burn the flag too, girls, everyone's doing it. It's easy!

wtf, in Yemen too? Why is the fuck is it so easy to storm our embassies and burn the flag, don't we have marines over there or something? Jesus, they're making us look like a bunch of fucking pussies. What's next, the girl scouts storm an embassy protesting nutritional labels on their cookies? Burn the flag too, girls, everyone's doing it. It's easy!

We need Samuel L. Jackson serving in those Embassies.

"Is this a mother fucker? Is it?"

"YES!"