psychiatrist?

dbomber60

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, This will undoubtedly spur loads of shit talking but was wondering if anyone on here is a psychiatrist. I'm looking for a good one and it would be great to find one that is a climber.

As there have been a bunch of shit talking already and no takers, I wanted to bump the thread and wish you well on the quest. People should exhibit more empathy and less shit talkin IMO. There shouldn't be a stigma for seeking some assistance in our country but there is. It seems fine to get a chiropractor for your back, or a personal trainer for your body, but lord forbid if anyone simply wants a bit of help with their thoughts.

For almost all of us humans, few of us truly knows how close to crazy we all are. Right now, YOU reading this, are much closer to doing something which many or all would describe as way off the charts of normalcy. It is but a thin curtain for us all, we live on one side of it, and on the other side of that curtain is often a litany of strange, sick and horrible things. People tend to be blissfully unaware of it though and chose to go through life with their eyes closed. When you describe to others this thing (how close to the edge we all are, all of us) that goes with being human, they blow if off in disbelief that it applies to them: but it does. That's been my experience and it certainly applies to everyone who's posted on this thread that I can see except for maybe the first guy, as I don't know him and haven't seen any of his posts. He at least is choosing to look into his mind while the rest of you choose to put it on ignore. To fool yourselves into believing that the curtain isn't there for you.

Sooooo, my point to the first guy is I wish you luck on your search for a competent Psychiatrist. :wave: My point to the rest of you should be clear. Don't think you are so damned special cause you're not. :ass: LOL

regards to all

Bill

It's only the thinnest of lines that keeps bill from raping a dog and killing a co-worker. Close to the edge.

Fucking mark twight wannabe. But if that's what you need to pretend to clip closely spaced bolts on Oregon chossalt, Twight yourself up dude.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: