SCOTUS UPHOLDS OBAMACARE

rob

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone who bought at $35K truck, and did not pay for health insurance.

He broke his foot twice. Went to the hospital twice. They treated him twice. He did not pay.

Federal law says they must treat people who enter the hospital. Yet....he bought a $35K truck, and has digital cable too.

A family member smokes, and watches about 5-8 hours of tv a day, and is obese. True too. However, she is covered by insureance. So...what will medicaid look like for her in the future? You pay for this too.

I t comeses down to is health care a right or a privelege?

I know someone who bought at $35K truck, and did not pay for health insurance.

He broke his foot twice. Went to the hospital twice. They treated him twice. He did not pay.

Federal law says they must treat people who enter the hospital. Yet....he bought a $35K truck, and has digital cable too.

Yeah, they have to treat him but they can also send his bill to collections, which I'm sure they have already if he didn't pay.

whiney blah blah blah

Hey kid, here's a shovel. Dig your hole a little deeper why don't you?

Shovel-pic.jpg

All fun aside, speaking strictly as a moderator for your and other's edification: using people's TR photos for the purpose of attempted ridicule or insult is grounds for immediate banishment. TR's are generally the most valued posts here, and anything that could be construed as having a chilling effect on other's willingness to share their adventures will get your avatar a big bootprint on it's butt on the way out of here.

whiney blah blah blah

Wasn't me

Hey kid, here's a shovel. Dig your hole a little deeper why don't you?

Shovel-pic.jpg

Is this S.O.P. when you have no response? Post a picture of a garden tool? I like it.

All fun aside, speaking strictly as a moderator for your and other's edification: using people's TR photos for the purpose of attempted ridicule or insult is grounds for immediate banishment. TR's are generally the most valued posts here, and anything that could be construed as having a chilling effect on other's willingness to share their adventures will get your avatar a big bootprint on it's butt on the way out of here.

I appreciate the information, and agree that discouraging TRs would be a bad move.

Couple things, though...you're a Mod? Is that what Mods do? Insult the looks of a member and a member's girlfriend? I didn't find any rule about posting pictures from TRs, but I could have sworn I saw something about "no personal attacks". I know that part about the attacks is really a joke these days, but if you're going to start quoting "rules", be consistent.

For your edification - if you'd like me to go away, don't threaten some LOL-ban....just keep not using logic when you post. That'll do the trick.

Response to what? Everything you post just improves your odds in the dipshit sweepstakes. Why should I be bothered with a point-by-point rebuttal of your feeble spray?

I'll tell you why you "can't be bothered"...cause you got nothin', shovel-dawg. Dipshit sweepstakes? That's a good one.

What hole was I digging deeper, btw? I'm curious to hear you define that one. I will say, you seem a little brighter than Polish Bob - I feel like I just crawled off a frozen lake onto some WI2-.

Aww c'mon lil tadpole, when you've made me angry I assure you you'll know it. This, this is just fun.

oh, and it's an inside joke for the old hands, you should feel honored.

Okie Dokie, big bird. I'll take your word for it - I feel honored.

Well, if we're talking Sesame Street I'd rather be the Swedish Chef, but I'll take what I can get. FYI, you can edit that back to whatever you choose, I haven't messed with your title which you can't edit. In terms of cc.com history, "Gargle butt gravy" is a classic insult from Capt. Caveman, as ferocious a sprayer and personal enemy as I shall ever hope to have had, so really in a twisted way it is a bit of compliment.

Anyway, I'm done, it was really just a one line joke more for Bob's benefit than yours; no real harm intended. Go climbing, have fun, and be more charitable towards your gf: we all draw inappropriate conclusions from inadequate information, myself no less than any other.

I actually think I'm going to keep it, with a twist. Feel free to "beat on me" any time you like - I've got enough ego and sense of self-importance to take it, unlike most of these maggots. Yeah!

burchey, I like you - although you may have too much common sense for us. So here's a heads up: don't copy peoples family members pictures into your posts and make fun of them. It's not right. Belittle fellow posters all day long 10,000 ways to Sunday verbally or via pics copied off the net, but leave their personal shots out of the ridicule.

Carry on.

Examples of ways to insult others.

5Id5Kb5Ff3Gc3I13Mbc55f1d61d2ce4001eb5.jpg

head_up_ass_butt_democrat_think_tank_mousepad-p144425213955773365z8xsj_400.jpg

burchey, I like you - although you may have too much common sense for us. So here's a heads up: don't copy peoples family members pictures into your posts and make fun of them. It's not right. Belittle fellow posters all day long 10,000 ways to Sunday verbally or via pics copied off the net, but leave their personal shots out of the ridicule.

Carry on.

Got it.

For my side: Feel free to use any picture I've posted or thing I've said to tear me a new asshole. I am of the group that's figured out that Internets = public domain = fair game.

Here's some material if you're looking

blog from Mexico

bunch of TRs here to pull material from ( Big Bird loves TRs )

Also, here's me in drag - just for you, AssholePiss

drag.jpg

what, no pics of dead kids???

I thought that a pic of you with your head up your ass as usual would be enough Rob. I'll work on my skillz.

I'd hit that after only one drink.

drag.jpg

Probably a good enough reason to stop drinking immediately. LOL! Thanks for the links Adam. I'll give you a head sup and suggest that your blog had too many words. Rob up there can get about 3 or 4 words in a row read before he gets confused and his mind makes the rest of the shit up. :lmao: You see this repeatedly around here on the various threads. Clearly we're not your target audience although I'd bet Trash could comment on yer stuff as he act's smart. Occasionally.

Anyhow, take care all, you too rob! Vios con dios Amigos!!

I will say, you seem a little brighter than Polish Bob - I feel like I just crawled off a frozen lake onto some WI2-.

Not only you know how to speak other languages, but now you also climb! Fuck pretty soon we'll find out you are sending v15, 5.14OS and sending WI7 in the rockies in canada. if you know how of climbing is as good as other cultures and languages, you might want to rope up with "team fuckoff".