Canadian Budweiser

Fence_Sitter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usuallyi drink much finer brew, but we were having a rehashing party and my buddy bought pilsner cause that is what he drank when he was in high school...you dont have much choice on what beer yuor gonna drink when you are 16... [Roll Eyes] now i wouldn't touch it if only for nostalgia's sake...i wouldn't even do that now..that stuff tasted like piss!!! [Eek!][big Drink] mmmm porter..thats better... [big Grin]

First mistake: you should be smoking canadian bud, not drinking it.

Seriously though, isn't canadian budweiser stronger than its american counterpart? Doing a quick cost-benefit analysis as teenage boys are wont to do when faced with these trying alchohol decisions, canadian bud is the way to go.

In more ways than one.

when i was in the army in korea they sold regular american budweiser in the PX, and one could also buy a korean liscensed budweiser in any store. the american bud was twist-off, the korean bud was not. some friends of mine used to like to ride the train to seoul and they'd make sure they'd sit across from some south korean soldiers. they'd try to engage them in a rudimentary conversation, including who was tougher, at which point they'd pull out some american bud and twist the tops off with their teeth. the koreans, who didn't know what a twist-off was, were typically quite impressed. [Eek!][laf]

why a canook would be drinking budwiser is beyond me... try a Kokanee, indeed. I'm trying to remember my last trip into a Canadian "Beer Store" and what the cheap choices were,

In america Budwiser is brewed with trace amount of Formeldehyde as a preservative, as well as other cheaper beers.

Doubt any Canadian brewery except Elsinore is that devious!