Romney takes New Hamshire!!!!!

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never took the opportunity to hear this clownpuncher 'til i was on the way home from the gym this evening and heard his acceptance speech

i'm going to have to punch the american flag in the face daily if i have to listen to said dickhead regularly for 4 years - "i'm gonna stop apologizing for 'merica, b/c we're the most fucking awesome country in the fucking history of fuckign everything!!!!!!!"

really?

i mean, really?

chinese emperors back in the day had so many bitches they had to build a whole special city to hold them all, and made certain any man entering the city had his ballz chopped off before he could go in.

that sounds a lot kewler than being a tightass mormon from fucking wherever the fuck he's from who's got a hard-on for walmarts, no?

chinese emperors back in the day had so many bitches they had to build a whole special city to hold them all, and made certain any man entering the city had his ballz chopped off before he could go in.

some of the shit you say is so fucked up. :noway:

but am i wrong? :)

we're the best country on earth but our recent president had to settle for sloppy bj's in a b-room by some pudgy chick while the whole ming dynasty could literally drown in top-shelf muff if it wanted to?

they had the great wall - we have a wall the average stumpy, chubby chicano can clamber over in 15 seconds?

they have general tsoa's chicken, we have mcdonald's chicken nuggets?

we're the best country on earth but our recent president had to settle for sloppy bj's in a b-room by some pudgy chick while the whole ming dynasty could literally drown in top-shelf muff if it wanted to?

they had the great wall - we have a wall the average stumpy, chubby chicano can clamber over in 15 seconds?

Misogyny and racism all wrapped into a single premise. How nice. :noway:

Meh, having an overlord with the power of life and death over you is overrated. It is making a comeback under the Obama administration however. A vote for Aisin-Gioro Pu Yi is a vote for for victory over democracy.

Tibetan_Boy_Peace_Sign_small.jpg

Yippy yai-kioh Partner.

Stuff it up your twat, Whitey.

Seems like folks need a bit of a refresher course on conduct here. Offensive, abusive, misogynist insults will get you banned. It's all covered in the user agreement you signed onto when you registered here. I've just banned a user for 24 hours for using the term "flapping cunt" as an insult towards another user. If you can't comprehend why this is unacceptable, if this is all too PC for you, don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, we don't want you here.

For your review, here is the code of conduct portion of the user agreement:

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

When is cc.com gonna reign this guy in?

Mooooooooooooooooommmm!!!!!

I don't believe that comment is covered by copyright.

Come on, FW. Mail order a sense of humor or something. It's right out of the Big Lebowksi, albeit tailored for you.

Get out much?

At least you've got it in your database now.

Someday....

Edited by tvashtarkatena

When is cc.com gonna reign this guy in?

when you bring in gloria steinem n' the ghost of susan b anthony on full to make the judge's ruling on said slanders?

the lap dog comes to the defense right on cue!

if that's a defense, i'd be a shit lawyer

i'm reckoning sarah silverman would have a far nastier and misogynistic retort, if'n you're just not thinking pat's putting his shoulder into it...

I was gonna ban the lot of you just for making me look at this shit show. A handful of folks have made much of Spray no damn fun, but then TTK went and self edited.

A pox on both your houses, think twice before you try and use me as a pawn in your stupid games.

i'd never think of you as a pawn. more like a rook. yeah, definitely a rook. a WHITE rook. maybe the star-trek set kind that looks like a borg-cube? :)