if my male climbing partner pulls out this "kit"..

genepires

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the best part of the item are the reviews.

"Perfect for that moment when a touch turns into something romantic at 10,000 feet. With this kit you'll always be ready. Great for day use, but not that great for night time use. Couldn't figure out what tube the lube was in and a slight leaf burn resulted, which wasn't pleasant when using the alcohol infused wet wipes. My friend was not amused."

He apparently forgot his headlamp. :lmao:

.....then I gotta get worried.

from mountain gear, now you can pay $15 for 3 condoms and some wet wipes.

the Backcountry Intimacy Kit from Adventure Medical Kits

http://www.mountaingear.com/pages/product/product.asp/imanf/Adventure+Medical+Kits/idesc/Backcountry+Intimacy+Kit/Store/MG/item/115371/N/0

No KY lubricants? What a rip off. What are these condoms things used for anyway? Some kind of new climbing "protection"?

What are these condoms things used for anyway? Some kind of new climbing "protection"?
Yes, Dave. You place them on nubbins. Well, "your nubbin," to be grammatically correct... :whistle:

I suppose they would work on chickenheads, too. Mebbe in lieu of a peckerhead...

better not find it in your pack!

this would make a really funny xmas present though. :)

I should throw one in Smedleys pack and then call him out on it in front of the rest of the crew.

Maybe I could get a rumor going like when Smedley threatened " It is not like I want to have sex with you........I may freeze to death for god sake it is 45 degrees out here! "

What are these condoms things used for anyway? Some kind of new climbing "protection"?
Yes, Dave. You place them on nubbins. Well, "your nubbin," to be grammatically correct... :whistle:

I suppose they would work on chickenheads, too. Mebbe in lieu of a peckerhead...

:lmao:

What kind of cracks are they put it?

HEY SOBO, what time is it???

IMG067.jpg

What kind of cracks are they put in?
Well, given that the kit comes with wet wipes for apres screw clean-up, I'd wager the cracks are probably pretty skanky.

You know, lots of moss and shit...

Bloody Marys tonight!!! It's Halloween, ya know!

Well, given that the kit comes with wet wipes for apres screw clean-up, I'd wager the cracks are probably pretty skanky.

that's some funny shit Sobo

review:

"difficult to use"

"While I found that the contents of the kit are quite comprehensive and ample, I have not been able to use this item yet. I have recommended it to several friends, many friends really, and even some new acquaintances, and have not been able to get anybody to use this item with me yet. I imagine a willing and knowledgable partner would make this kit more useful."

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: 8D

that's some funny shit Sobo

I got a million of 'em, Wes!