Blame Yourself If Unemployed

ZimZam

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to get back on track, ya got soft.

"The way I think about it is, you know, this is, uh, you know, a great, uh, great country that had gotten a little soft, and you know, we didn't have that same competitive edge that we needed over the last, uh, couple of decades. We need to get back on track."

— President Barack Obama.

softer, chubby, all true. :cry:

Ahhh Hah! So it's you and the president is right then! As long as you realize this is all your fault then. Not the banks, not the policy's the politicians have foisted on us, not the excessive borrowing to pay for wars, not the trade deficit, not the decline of Mfg jobs, not the FED intervening or easy money policies....none of that.

Hope and change bras.... tumblr_lqbgv7tMfI1qd748ao1_500.gif

Watching the protest on Wall Street I saw the elitist taunting the demonstrators by drinking champagne in crystal flutes, and in Chicago some douchenozzle put up a 1% sign in the Mercantile. After seeing this "let them eat cake" attitude, I am all in favor of those who say...

Eat_the_rich_svg.png

"The way I think about it is, you know, this is, uh, you know, a great, uh, great country that had gotten a little soft, and you know, we didn't have that same competitive edge that we needed over the last, uh, couple of decades. We need to get back on track."

response

response

Yes and the right way (according to you and other tea bagging ass clowns) to get out of this jam, is to cut education. Let's particularly cut college and community college funding, so people can't afford to get decent education. BTW US is leading in one category- post college debt per student. What is soft is congress, which lost any vision of problem solving.