SK GETS A JOB!!!

texplorer

Yes, its true, sk is now a working mom/climber. She is rumored to have given up her amateur spray status in order to further the procurment of a quality climbing rack. It seems the FBI was very impressed with her infiltration of the CC.com sport-climber terrorist ring in eloquent and swift style. Jon and Timm@y will now be able to shut down three servers because of the extra bandwidth available on the site due to sk's absence. The spraylines will be open for some quality rippin starting tommorrow morning.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the job? Sending out spam email about penis enlargements to unsuspecting male climbers? Counting numbers of snafflehounds nesting in designated wilderness area at the base of 5 Gallon Buckets? Slinging horsecock in the butcher shop? Transcribing Fred Beckey's handwritten-on-napkins notes into a new guidebook? Beta testing to failure new web browsers by logging on to cc.com using 15 avatars at once Ray Borbon style? Being a crash test dummy in Anna's plane? [Confused][Confused][Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by texplorer:

Jon and Timm@y will now be able to shut down three servers because of the extra bandwidth available on the site due to sk's absence. The spraylines will be open for some quality rippin starting tommorrow morning.

But what if the job comes with High Speed access...? see dru [big Grin][Wink]

[ 10-15-2002, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: snoboy ]

[Wink] I may have a job for now... and have to be a night time sprayer.... but I'm still checkin' up on you all [Razz] I even have 1/2 hour durring the day when I can surf at will [big Grin]

It may cost me more to have a job than I get paid [Roll Eyes] we will see how it works out [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by Figger Eight:

quote:

It may cost me more to have a job than I get paid

They usually do. Are you going to let us know what job you got?

it's not realy that exciting..... are you sure you want to know? [Wink] it might ruin the mystery [big Grin]