PLEEEEZZ I BEG

erik

SOMEONE PLEEEZ ALLEVIATE MY PAIN AND SUFFERING.......I HAVE PRESSURE BUILDING IN MY SKULLL AND I CANNOT GET RID OF IT.....

I NEED A KINDERED SOUL TO STAB AN ICE PICK INTO MY SINUS CAVITIES TO HELP ME................

FECKIN FLU...AND I CANNOT GO HOME TILL I FINNIS MY F-IN PROJECT...........

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am still here in pain............

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SOMEONE END IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BROKEN DOWN AND BOUGHT PILLS THAT IS WHERE I AM AT.....................

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

E-doggy, if you have to be at werk or otherwise not in your wittwe bed where you should be, get your paws on some Thera-Flu. Masks the symptoms beautifully.

Then get out of that hellhole and go home to bed. The weekend is coming!

[ 10-10-2002, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: allison ]

Being sick totaly sucks. I have been on the couch for 3 days, and I am starting to feel somewhat better. Echenacia... extra vitamin C Lots of fluids. Make sure you keep your feaver under 102...LOTS OF REST, chicken soup, and some one to whine to and who will put their hand on your forhead [Wink] helps... nothing wrong with pills, you have to do what you have to do to get threw the day [big Grin]

oh and Erik... next time you give me germs like this, I am going to cut your hand off [Wink] hugging passes fewer germs than shaking hands [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by sexual chocolate:

A Neddi pot is an ancient Ayurvedic approach to dealing with anything related to the sinoidal cavity. Although the exact date of invention might be debatable, many would place the date at perhaps 4,000 years ago.

I hope this answers your question.

WHERE DO I GET ONE!!!!??????

quote:

Originally posted by sexual chocolate:

A Neddi pot is an ancient Ayurvedic approach to dealing with anything related to the sinoidal cavity. Although the exact date of invention might be debatable, many would place the date at perhaps 4,000 years ago.

I hope this answers your question.

Now I'm really curious. What does one do with such a pot? I assume inhalation of some substance is involved. Flesh it out a bit S.C.

Astragulus root is a good prevention at the first sign of a cold, cough, flu, etc... Use it as a tonic. you can get it in a powder and mix it in with soups to help deal with the taste. It helps protect the immune system among other things. Just make sure to drink extra fluids (which you should anyway) because it can promote fluid loss (sweating).

I second the garlic...but its got to be fresh...not cooked, sauteed,etc. Makes ya smell real nice, too! [Roll Eyes]

If its too late...boil a big pot of water. steep some chamomile and peppermint. Hold your head over the pot with the herbs and water...put a towel over your head to allow more steam. Clears ya up in a heartbeat!

Throat coat tea rules!

And sometimes...ya just gotta go with the nyquil! [smile]

Feel better soon!