PLEEEEZZ I BEG

erik

yeah chuck i know all about that....\

i watched one of my roomates nearly die a couple of years ago....cuase of that....he certainly did not live the healthiest lifestyle....got pneumia and still smoked until he was hacking purple phlegm

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by dr. jay:

jeez erik, sounds bad. i think you should go see a doctor right away!!!

NOT THAT BAD....I AM JUST A WHINER AND I ALSO KNOW THAT FLU/COLD SEASON IS COMING SO I WAS ATTEMPTING TO PROMPT A DISCUSSION ON WHAT OTHERS USE TO HELP AEIL THEIR REMEDIES.....

AND IT IS GREAT!!!

YOU AVAILABLE DR JAY?

if what you want is to sleep try valerian root tea. It tastes like dog shit but puts you out for a good six hours or so... just be careful with it.

there is also a gypsi cold relief tea that helps and is NOT a pill.

if it moves to your lungs there is a tincture called fresh lung that clears up a nasty cough in a week or less. I don't know if you can get it up there but I would send it to you... that stuff is the SHIT!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

NOT THAT BAD....I AM JUST A WHINER AND I ALSO KNOW THAT FLU/COLD SEASON IS COMING SO I WAS ATTEMPTING TO PROMPT A DISCUSSION ON WHAT OTHERS USE TO HELP AEIL THEIR REMEDIES.....

AND IT IS GREAT!!!

YOU AVAILABLE DR JAY?[/QB]

I had a pizza last night with about 18oz of fresh garlic. My plan is to keep from getting skick by keeping everyone with germs far away... seems to be working so far... [hell no]