why pres die

joblo7

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like most on cc , you are trying to make this about you vs me.

Not really, that last post was trying to get across an objective sense of what powerful people are like and explain that 'conspiracies' require collective competencies which by and large don't exist and certainly not on the scale necessary for the majority of your conjecture.

how can you 'dispose' of a us president? then. that is a simple example of a large large powerful lie. who buys that shit? you? you that lazy?

once you realise that you are in ignorance, you have to seek truth otherwise your reality is a self-deceiving sham.imposing that sham on others as truth is even worse.

how can you 'dispose' of a [potential] us president?

With a 5-4 vote in SCOTUS, but hey, that's just human nature.

once you realise that you are in ignorance, you have to seek truth otherwise your reality is a self-deceiving sham.imposing that sham on others as truth is even worse.

once you are in ignorance what happens when you realize the truth is you are seeking a self-deceiving sham.

Gotta dash...

Joblo, are you the guy who wrote all the run on sentence jibberish on the Dr Bronner's Magic Soap labels?

'Cause you're being just about as (un)intelligible as those are.

If you can't intelligent say what you mean, specifically, as it relates to the content, and have to resort to a personal attack, it really only brands you as a total dumbass. I have seen posts from you that would lead me to believe that isn't really the case for you. However, from this post, one would never know. Watch the video he links, and read his words slowly and it's all pretty clear. But the rest of us are calling bullshit till there is some real evidence.

Joblo, what do you say to my earlier refutation to the vid based on the Kennedy quote?

Joblo, are you the guy who wrote all the run on sentence jibberish on the Dr Bronner's Magic Soap labels?

If you can't intelligent say what you mean, specifically, as it relates to the content, and have to resort to a personal attack, it really only brands you as a total dumbass. I have seen posts from you that would lead me to believe that isn't really the case for you. However, from this post, one would never know. Watch the video he links, and read his words slowly and it's all pretty clear. But the rest of us are calling bullshit till there is some real evidence.

Joblo, what do you say to my earlier refutation to the vid based on the Kennedy quote?

communism was never a threat to us.the fed is.

Nothing more temporarily oppressive than going to cocktail parties where everyone is better looking, smarter, and richer than you...

sorry to hear that.

Breathtaking really after about the fourth or fifth one. Funny though, the older the money in generations the more dysfunctional and eccentric most family members get. Really not a bad argument for an inheritance tax that goes up 10% with each successive generation.

Been around a few families who made their money in whale oil, and then by investing in railroads, oil, and autos no member of the family has had to work since about the beginning days of railroad. Not really a pretty picture these days, though.

My bad. Heavens forbid I should bring down the level of discourse here in Spray, the great refuge of ad-hominem argumentation. Joblo does have a point, and a literary style. More e.e. cummings than Dr. Bronner, on further consideration.

I'm afraid my ADD got in the way of my watching the entire video. Something about having to sit through a 10:17 long video to get 2 minutes of information just wasn't working for me. So, what happens in the end; the RottenChilds off JFK? I suppose that's possible, though straying a bit too far into anti-semitie land for my comfort.

Doubtless, the big money greedhead interests always have, and still are, pulling the strings, making the politicians dance and gibber and cater to their whims. And dumb as a doorknob 'Muricans keep voting for them, out of fear and ignorance.

Too bad. I actually did have some Hope for the slim dark POTUS, but he sure has turned into a dud.

Ciao.

Too bad. I actually did have some Hope for the slim dark POTUS, but he sure has turned into a dud.

Ciao.

that sort of defeats your previous argument that potus is puppet .then , as good a man as he is, he is fighting in a jungle of reptilian-like animals, whose sole purpose is to divide and conquer and dominate. futile pursuits in a world where possession is illusion: but tell that to a hyena.

Some lemme get this right...presidents die when they don't let Rothschild have a central bank?

pretty much.

Well then you'd think Mitterrand wouldn't have survived when he nationalized the Rothschilds' holdings in the 80's and royally pissed the whole clan off; instead he died of prostate cancer at the ripe old age of 79.

Ciao.

that sort of defeats your previous argument that potus is puppet .then , as good a man as he is, he is fighting in a jungle of reptilian-like animals, whose sole purpose is to divide and conquer and dominate. futile pursuits in a world where possession is illusion: but tell that to a hyena.

No, I don't think that defeats the argument. I He probably is/was a good man, and may have even believed the Hope n' Change thing, but since he has gotten into office, at nearly every opportunity to actually push back against the Republican backed regressive big money machine, he's basically said "Yeah, OK, we'll just keep on doin' the same ol' BS." I can't say I'd be much better, but I expected the Dude to try a lot harder. Maybe he's waiting for term # 2 when he doesn't have to worry about ever finding a job again; he's gonna come out like a tiger and really whup some ass.

But I doubt it. Someone suggested (here?) that on his first day in office a few of the Secret Service and CIA guys sat him down, showed him some secret classified footage of JFK's final moments, and said "Any questions, Mr. President?"

As I've said, Chicago isn't and never has been a "hope and change" sort of town - it's a town of hard-fought, backroom compromises with an emphasis on 'compromise' and no sharp turns. I voted for Hillary who does not have a compromising personality, but rather an 'fuck you' instinct with a nose for payback.

. Someone suggested (here?) that on his first day in office a few of the Secret Service and CIA guys sat him down, showed him some secret classified footage of JFK's final moments, and said "Any questions, Mr. President?"

that woulda been bill hicks :)

Bill_Hicks_6.jpg

But I doubt it. Someone suggested (here?) that on his first day in office a few of the Secret Service and CIA guys sat him down, showed him some secret classified footage of JFK's final moments, and said "Any questions, Mr. President?"

Or maybe Martin Luther Kings execution by the same cabal of people.